Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Because when it's mutants = its ok

Humans = omg, that is wrong.

If this cloud was as harmful to humans as mutants, I bet you the cloud wouldn't have been around for very long...
    My guess is that Avengers, SHIELD, etc are being left out on purpose because if everyone on the MU was against the Inhumans for what they are doing -as it should be!- then they would inmediatly be labeled as the bad guys, and we can't have that, they have to be players as any other character in the MU on par with the superheroes.

The Inhumans are supposed to have a valid point too-which they don't-so the crossover can work and Marvel attempt to push this chracters down our throat can succeed. Which is something that backfired awfully, because no one will side with people that are letting whole race die out for "MUH CULTURE".

And that's why they are being Poochie'd at the end.
    Last edited by lollie_poppy; 02-05-2017 at 02:59 PM.

Preaching to the converted, my friend. This last year or so has been a complete mess. DoX wasn't strictly bad, in of itself, but in it's wider context it was a god damn embarrassment.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Because when it's mutants = its ok

Humans = omg, that is wrong.

If this cloud was as harmful to humans as mutants, I bet you the cloud wouldn't have been around for very long...
    Interesting... But, what if the (formally thought to be human) Nu-Inhumans over the age of 18 yrs old start to grow into the hundreds of thousands before the final cloud is destroyed -- and, they decide they have just as much right to the resources (housing, medical attention, employment, recreation, freedom of speech/religion/ect) of the planet as natural born baseline humans and collectively set out to "take" what they want?
    Last edited by ZNOP; 02-05-2017 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Link(s) added.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    Rogue has the best excuse right? It is very similar to what (teen)Cyclops think :"since when is self-preservation our primary goal? we're supposed to be frigging X-men."
    and that's true. X-men should be better than Inhumans who care only about their survival.
    That was what made X-men great. They were protecting humans even when they were making mistakes.
    "I'm intolerant towards mutants because I'm misinformed and small-minded" is a mistake. "I'm literally killing mutants and/or devising methods to kill mutants" is a crime, and the X-Men have historically not shied away from defending themselves -- violently if necessary -- against such crimes, and punishing said criminals to the fullest extent of the law.

The idea that victims of oppression and persecution should somehow owe it to their oppressors to be peaceable and complacent is a fantastic example of an oppressor's attitude towards the people they're oppressing. I've said this elsewhere, and I'll say it again: An entire persecuted demographic is not obligated to react benevolently to the systemic institution that is persecuting them. "Hey look, you might be victims of hatred and violence, but you still have to be nice and polite! Sure, you might literally be dying, but won't someone please think of the poor murderers who are killing you? Otherwise you're just as bad as them!"

It's an absurd mindset, and any writers or readers who hold the X-Men up to that specious standard in this day and age should probably reevaluate their own standards towards victims of real life persecution.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianWilly View Post
    "I'm intolerant towards mutants because I'm misinformed and small-minded" is a mistake. "I'm literally killing mutants and/or devising methods to kill mutants" is a crime, and the X-Men have historically not shied away from defending themselves -- violently if necessary -- against such crimes, and punishing said criminals to the fullest extent of the law.

The idea that victims of oppression and persecution should somehow owe it to their oppressors to be peaceable and complacent is a fantastic example of an oppressor's attitude towards the people they're oppressing. I've said this elsewhere, and I'll say it again: An entire persecuted demographic is not obligated to react benevolently to the systemic institution that is persecuting them. "Hey look, you might be victims of hatred and violence, but you still have to be nice and polite! Sure, you might literally be dying, but won't someone please think of the poor murderers who are killing you? Otherwise you're just as bad as them!"

It's an absurd mindset, and any writers or readers who hold the X-Men up to that specious standard in this day and age should probably reevaluate their own standards towards victims of real life persecution.
    I ♡ u.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Oops, I thought I was quoting ZNOP.

But I still really appreciate what you said.
    Last edited by Cold Water; 02-05-2017 at 04:45 PM.
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Too morbid "He who fights monsters" for me. Being hammered by that hirrible concept everyday makes me want to go back to the days when I only read Seuss.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Quoted for truth.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Water View Post
    I ♡ u.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Oops, I thought I was quoting ZNOP.

But I still really appreciate what you said.
    It's all good

Should be the go to post for any death gas sympathizers.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

I guess the restraint was unrealistic and they should have just killed starting issue 1.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Someone needs to save this post.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Yep, there's a few posters that need that shown to them.

Ok, that's it. You are New Cyclops. Hail the new leader, ya filthy peasants!

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    GET 'EM Magneto!!!! LOL "GET OUT OF MY HEAD CHILD!" Yeah, wrong person to invade.
    lol YAAAAASSSS

Quote Originally Posted by MetalPsyc View Post
    from Emma's telepathic detection.

The dumb thing is, Mossaic conviniently choose the which Magneto's memory he want. Having look into Erik's mind, he would've seen his pain from the WW2 genocide, Genosha destruction from giant robot and the deaths of many mutants because of the inhumans holy gas.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post

Yes, she started off as a prostihoe dancing on tables in a bra and garter
    Quote Originally Posted by hokus85 View Post
    Seriously whats with marvel writers ideologies for story telling. How on earth is using a chemical weapon cloud to change people a noble thing to do at all. Every Government in the world would declare war on the inhumans and rightly so.

Also Cyclops dying by walking to onto an island blissfully ignorant of a biological weapon cloud that already killed everyone on it was mind numbing, MAster strangest my ass. No person ever would walk into an area anywhere on earth where they lost contact with people and saw the area filled some green fog that looked like a chemical disaster. The stupidest person on earth wouldn't do that without thing gezzs maybe this fog is toxic, it does look like of Sketchy

Would a toxic cloud going around turning people into Spider-Man or turning everyone into the Hulk be ok?. Every super hero group should be kicking the **** out of the inhumans regardless if the cloud is deadly to mutants or not. There is nothing Morally or legally right inhumans Terrigen Mist and Terrigen Mist being some precious religious symbol doesnt give them some special privilege.

The X-Men are fighting for the wrong reason. They should be fighting to kick the**** out of the inhumans because of the Terrigen Mist like they would to Magneto if he had some cloud that turned people into mutants not because the cloud is toxic to someone else.

If this was the real world the UN would charge the inhumans with crimes against humanity and give theirs leaders a capital punishment death sentence

BANNED

That's it!