Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Default My family accounts?

So my sister made an account using my computer, she is trying to get into comics, she has not posted on here as of yet I dont think. But she used my computer and I know there is a rule about multiple accounts. So I was wondering will I get in trouble cause she made an account using my computer at our house. I am not sure how you check for multiple accounts, and if you use IP addresses or not, but there are at least 3 of us here, my brother, my sister and I who could have accounts. (not sure if my brother has one, as we have not talked about it but he is a comic book fan).

So how do you guys tell the difference? And should my sister delete her account? And my brother, if he has one.

Edit: Just called my sister and she actually can't remember her username, which I was going to post here XD so that not much help.
    Last edited by Dylan Davison; 07-06-2014 at 11:58 AM.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

As long as you're individual users, and not a single user with more than one account, it's not a problem.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Conn Seanery View Post
    As long as you're individual users, and not a single user with more than one account, it's not a problem.
    Ok, cool. I mean she use her own email and everything. It was just in the same house on my computer, so the ip address would be the same right? That just got me worried.

Thanks Conn!
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!