Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Tetsu's weakness though is that he needs to rev his throttle to speed up and it's only for short bursts. It might be faster than Clock Up, but Clock Up lasts longer and Tendo may be able to outmaneuver him.
    Not sure which is faster between Super Lightning Fist and Hyper Clock Up though.
    Hyper Clock up seems to be less about speed and more about making time your bitch. I would think that would trump lightspeed. Yes one can move at light speed, but what good is that when the other can stop/reverse time?

Quote Originally Posted by Seto Kaiba View Post
    Hyper Clock up seems to be less about speed and more about making time your bitch. I would think that would trump lightspeed. Yes one can move at light speed, but what good is that when the other can stop/reverse time?
    I'd say it's both. Remember Caucasus blitzing the crap out of Kabuto and Gatack in the movie?
    It can't stop time though. Cassisworm Dimidus pimp slapped Hyper Kabuto with that.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

I'd say it's both. Remember Caucasus blitzing the crap out of Kabuto and Gatack in the movie?
    It can't stop time though. Cassisworm Dimidus pimp slapped Hyper Kabuto with that.
    I remember when Kabuto attacked Hiyori with a Rider Kick. It appeared that Hyper Kabuto stopped time and replaced Hiyori with a worm. It's possible that he could have just been moving that fast though.

Here's what I mean. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BUR3LrH7SY#t=581

I remember when Kabuto attacked Hiyori with a Rider Kick. It appeared that Hyper Kabuto stopped time and replaced Hiyori with a worm. It's possible that he could have just been moving that fast though.

Here's what I mean. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BUR3LrH7SY#t=581
    Nah, that's just really good super speed.

This is a time stop.
    http://youtu.be/4aVDzZtKf3A?t=21m19s
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Nah, that's just really good super speed.

This is a time stop.
    http://youtu.be/4aVDzZtKf3A?t=21m19s
    I remember that. Visually they look more or less the same. I just assumed that given all the other powers that Hyper Kabuto displayed, out and out stopping time would be one of them, which is why I didn't think too much of that scene. One could say that the Hyper Zecter should have offered some protection against that, but stopping time is stopping time.

If I were Kabuto I would worry more about him creating something with that pensword at hyperspeed than him doing something to me physically with his hands or feet.

That weapon allowed him to create energy constructs.

Quote Originally Posted by Miracleman View Post
    If I were Kabuto I would worry more about him creating something with that pensword at hyperspeed than him doing something to me physically with his hands or feet.

That weapon allowed him to create energy constructs.
    It's possible that he could take it in Masked Form. I'd like to say that once in Clock up it becomes less of a factor.

So, I'm gonna ask this since we have some Toku fans in this thread. How fast would you put Clock Up? Killer's blitzing is indeed fast, but he can still be seen. I remember a late episode of Kabuto where Tendou couldn't be seen in Clock Up at all. (The one where he was destroying all those Native necklaces). I'll post a link when I find the episode.

If there's any instances of Killer blitzing faster than the eye can see let me know. I haven't watched all of Abaranger so I'm going by what I've seen in clips and such.

It's possible that he could take it in Masked Form. I'd like to say that once in Clock up it becomes less of a factor.

So, I'm gonna ask this since we have some Toku fans in this thread. How fast would you put Clock Up? Killer's blitzing is indeed fast, but he can still be seen. I remember a late episode of Kabuto where Tendou couldn't be seen in Clock Up at all. (The one where he was destroying all those Native necklaces). I'll post a link when I find the episode.

If there's any instances of Killer blitzing faster than the eye can see let me know. I haven't watched all of Abaranger so I'm going by what I've seen in clips and such.
    I found some nice calcs here.

I know we don't go by that necessarily, but it's nifty.

As for me, I'd say it's insanely fast.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

I found some nice calcs here.

I know we don't go by that necessarily, but it's nifty.

As for me, I'd say it's insanely fast.
    Mach 7. Damn. That's some ingenious calculation there.

Even if you don't want to think about the speed aspect, Clock Up has some other advantages. Killer has to actually MOVE to be that fast (Or close to it anyway). It's movement speed. Clock up is an external slowing down of time. Tendou can be standing still and things are still slowed down for him.