Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Red Hood and the Outlaws #7 Preview

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Not finding the art very appealing after being spoiled by six issues of Soy's but at least the story looks fine.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Would love to see Jason take control of the drug trade again. Actually, is there a chance that he's gonna hand it to Croc?

Gandini's color still works pretty great here I think.

Gandini's colors are still fine it's Colak's line work that doesn't appeal to me. Not really a deal breaker just not my cup of tea is all. I'm still excited for the issue though and that opening is pretty reminiscent of UTRH. Also I notice that we're getting another flashback to an event the happened while Jay was Robin that is echoing his first encounter with Two Face in Batman #410 and #411. I'm really liking that Lobdell is making sure to pepper RHATO with these continuity flashbacks this time around. I think it adds something to the story to know some things still occurred.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    Gandini's colors are still fine it's Colak's line work that doesn't appeal to me. Not really a deal breaker just not my cup of tea is all. I'm still excited for the issue though and that opening is pretty reminiscent of UTRH. Also I notice that we're getting another flashback to an event the happened while Jay was Robin that is echoing his first encounter with Two Face in Batman #410 and #411. I'm really liking that Lobdell is making sure to pepper RHATO with these continuity flashbacks this time around. I think it adds something to the story to know some things still occurred.
    I'm wondering if they will bring back Two Face as the murder of Willis Todd, or if they will keep the new 52 version were the Joker arranged it.

Freaking man, the preview look amazing.

Glad to see Gandini still in the book and Mirko art looks good.

Thank you..

For now seems that only Jason and his bodyguard(bizarro) are here.. Maybe Artemis has returned to his search..
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-03-2017 at 05:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    I'm wondering if they will bring back Two Face as the murder of Willis Todd, or if they will keep the new 52 version were the Joker arranged it.
    They brought back Jason's stealing the tires from the Batmobile and his time at Ma Gunn's school so I'm guessing they are bringing back Two Face having murdered Willis Todd as well.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Yeah, Colak's art is definitely a step down from Soy. Is too sketchy.

That aside, solid preview.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Yeah, Colak's art is definitely a step down from Soy. Is too sketchy.

That aside, solid preview.
    I agree though I couldn't find the exact word I wanted to describe it.

New arc and the preview looks great, let see what happens. The bad, I miss Soy's art.

BANNED

The arc is cleaner and totally European school. It`s the most UTRH Jason has looked thus far. Soy is more dinamic but I also like this vibe.

Looks like Loedbell brought back Two-Face being the former boss and killer of Jason`s father. I still wouldn`t mind Joker believing he pulled all the strings, tho. Psycologically speaking Joker is/should be more needy of that bond than he is with anyone else save Batman and maybe Harley.
    Last edited by Aioros22; 02-03-2017 at 12:10 PM.

The Batfamily Will Preval UnderTheRedHood's Avatar

I love Jason's new team. and the art is ok. its a step down from the guy before but its decent
    Jason Todd, Cassandra Cain, Helena Wayne, Bruce, Harper, Kate, Dick, Barbra, Thomas, Brenna, Tim, Damian, Duke , Stephanie, Luke, Terry,

#BATSQUAD

Silly part of me was waiting for the first arc to end just because I want to see the title of the issue in the cover.

The preview looks really good and I'm liking the art.

Quote Originally Posted by REAL View Post
    Freaking man, the preview look amazing.

Glad to see Gandini still in the book and Mirko art looks good.
    I know you would love it when I saw the gang and the direction Lobdell is going with Jason and Bizarro because it's what you wanted.