Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    My guess is while it's good between Jason and Bruce, it doesn't mean that they can work together without clashing. Jason was going to kill Bizarro, if asking Bruce for Kryptonite, that would mean explaining to him what he's going to do or worse, doing it Bruce's way. I doubt Jason would be ready for that, as good as their relationship might be now.
    I'm not sure about that. We already know Bruce, If he didn't want Jason's grabbed the Kryptonite, I doubt Jason's found the shard. And with Alfred in the cave? It's only an idea, maybe Bruce wants to keep testing Jason with all the Bizarro issue.

I really enjoyed the issue, and the final scene is brilliant. I think Bizarro knows that Jason wanted to kill him (hello superpowers) and he left the decision to Jason. So in the end, I feel glad for him but sad in some way.

I have a doubt. Who designed the program that Artemis used to hack Lex corp? Tim or Roy? (my money for Tim)

I can go with the idea that Bruce lets Jason steal it too.

It's Tim. I think Jason used the same program a while back and he mentally thanked Tim for it.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    So I get everything you guys are saying cause it makes sense but I'm just baffled as to why simply asking for back up Kryptonite would be difficult. I mean I had no problem with him sneaking in, but why not just ask was on my mind.
    "Hey Bruce, could you lend me that Kryptonite shard you have hidden in the cave to kill your best friend in case he goes psychotic? I need it to put Bizarro out of his misery" I'm sure that would go pretty well with Bruce and it wouldn't be by any means, awkward as hell.

BANNED

Damn Lobdell is on fire.

A sweet downtime issue. I actually remember reading Of Mice and Men from back then and I teared up at the end. Nice reference.

What I wasn't expecting was the artwork that makes Jason look more...Asian I guess. And it was neat to see Artemis in casual clothes. I hope she has a moment like this with Jay and Bizarro in the future.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

WOW.. Another surprise.. Artemis will be the most intelligent member of the team.. I thought that unlike WW she wouldn´t have much experience in the normal world... She knows how to dress like a normal woman and about computer science..

That idiot cheated me with his fake Killer Croc.

Nothing of Guns.. Another beautiful moment between Bizarro and Jason..
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-08-2017 at 12:20 PM.

This book continues to surprise me. That last scene with jason and Bizarro was killer.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    A sweet downtime issue. I actually remember reading Of Mice and Men from back then and I teared up at the end. Nice reference.
    I didn't know of this book or the movie. Thanks for the info, all the days one learn something new.

BANNED

Jason being left to his own device about what to do with Bizarro is absolutely killer and a nice way to mature him progressively. Like everyone the cliffchanger left me amazed.

No quetsions about Jason but is this the best comic version of Bizarro or what? I don`t think I`ve ever been invested in one like this and I usually like the concept.

BANNED

As far as Bruce s concerned Jay probably didn`t want to have to explain things and end up in a argument over it but with the way Bruce is usually paranoid with congenty plans and all I would just laugh and understand if he just handled him a shard of Kriptonite. I`m not even sure if that would be OOC to him.

But Loedbell probably wanted Alfred to finally exchange words with Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    As far as Bruce s concerned Jay probably didn`t want to have to explain things and end up in a argument over it but with the way Bruce is usually paranoid with congenty plans and all I would just laugh and understand if he just handled him a shard of Kriptonite. I`m not even sure if that would be OOC to him.

But Loedbell probably wanted Alfred to finally exchange words with Jason.

I think Bruce always (or almost) knows what happens with his city and the boys. Like you said is a paranoid and controller person, I really doubt he don't keeping an eye on Jason and the others or he didn't predicted the problem with Bizarro.

So having in mind the previous arc, it's not weird to me that Bruce give Jason some "freedom" to evaluate his progress and decisions instead of be dictatorial, as usual.

I don't know, only speculations.
    Last edited by Orujo-man; 02-08-2017 at 03:09 PM.

Astonishing Member

Just fantastic.

Lobdell gets gold out of mining the holistic "Jason Todd Chronology" here. Using Ma Gunn's as a hideout so her inclusion in his early retcon origin is a continuous strand and she remains a possible supporting player in his adventures is fabulous stuff. But that wasn't even the only one - the opening scene was like something right out of Winick's original Under the Red Hood run, the Killer Croc robot is a fun nod to the constant winks and nods and Croc uses in Lobdell's various Red Hood runs, as Croc debuted in the same storyline as Jason did. Characterizations are on point, and things stay fun.
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

BANNED

Later on Bruce is sitting watching over the cameras.

"Yes, a good entrance there, high note" and totally finishing with a Smithers finger maneuver as he sees Jason taking some Kriptonite.

"Exactly as I`ve would`va done".

Later on Bruce is sitting watching over the cameras.

"Yes, a good entrance there, high note" and totally finishing with a Smithers finger maneuver as he sees Jason taking some Kriptonite.

"Exactly as I`ve would`va done".

Jason being left to his own device about what to do with Bizarro is absolutely killer and a nice way to mature him progressively. Like everyone the cliffchanger left me amazed.

No quetsions about Jason but is this the best comic version of Bizarro or what? I don`t think I`ve ever been invested in one like this and I usually like the concept.
    Bizarro is my favorite aspect about this series. I hope that Lobdell comes up with a convincing antagonist.
    Last edited by Thad937; 02-08-2017 at 08:16 PM.