Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Why not have an arc about them breaking during a big battle(mysticism/space/bizarro strength tier related) and considering they're part of his regrowth after returning to life, he has them reforged.
    Something like that would work too.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    Something like that would work too.
    Simple solution: Something broken or foul but has some good history in it? Break and recycle.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Simple solution: Something broken or foul but has some good history in it? Break and recycle.
    I like the idea. He breaks them in some fight or other and then goes back to the All Caste sanctum and has them reforged. There's a certain symmetry there and it allows them to be reinstated without the tarnish.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Guys, Essence broke the original All-Blades after Jason left Crux in Arkham. The "energy-light" All-Blades is work of Tynion. So if Lobdell wants to re-introduce his All-Blades, maybe only needs to create an excuse to send Jason to the All-caste armory in the Chamber of All.
    Last edited by Orujo-man; 02-10-2017 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orujo-man View Post
    Guys, Essence broke the original All-Blades after Jason left Crux in Arkham. The "energy-light" All-Blades is work of Tynion. So if Lobdell wants to re-introduce his All-Blades, maybe only needs to create an excuse to send Jason to the All-caste armory in the Chamber of All.
    Dude...you just sent a godsend. Seriously just go with the idea that the energy blades break and Jason realizes that the old ones were more his style/work better and just get them back. Man I can't wait for future stories.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

I'd completely forgotten that.

Another solid issue. Liked the art as well, its not the awesomeness that is Dexter Soy, but still good.

BANNED

It`s not Soy dinamic but I liked it. I didn`t found Jason as unexplainably asian as some did and I actually like the Hood rendition in this one. Yes, yes, I know it makes it look more a realistic mask instead of a helmet, I`m aware. I stll enjoy how he rendered it. Especially due to the particular Noir mood of the issue.

Dude...you just sent a godsend. Seriously just go with the idea that the energy blades break and Jason realizes that the old ones were more his style/work better and just get them back. Man I can't wait for future stories.
    Amen to that! Give Jason some weighty opponents to break the All-blades if they're not broken yet, then let Jason go on a journey to forge a new one, add in some self discovery along the way since the blades feed on his life, so the blades' effects could be different depending on his energy/lifeforce/aura at the time. Also Ducra/Essence/S'aru cameo. Win, win, win all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    It`s not Soy dinamic but I liked it. I didn`t found Jason as unexplainably asian as some did and I actually like the Hood rendition in this one. Yes, yes, I know it makes it look more a realistic mask instead of a helmet, I`m aware. I stll enjoy how he rendered it. Especially due to the particular Noir mood of the issue.
    As Noir as it was, I loved the pink petals the best lol. Seriously though those last pages were breathtaking.

BANNED

Another reason Jason brings the best out of some writers. These introspective moments are fantastic with a character like his. You couldn`t replicate it with the others.

It`s poetic.

Really missed Soy this issue, but Lobdell is still on fire.

Touching issue...
    #MagnetoWasRight

The cover tells the story. It ends up the feelgood story no one should be able to fault. Nice predictable scene with Alfred but appropriately fitting anyways. It was a real inspiring detail to include in the story that Bizarro knew the truth about Croc too.