Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    Hopefully Green Goblin in the classic suit.
    Same here; I know it's not a popular opinion but I think Norman works best when he flips and puts on the classic green 'jammies. His turn as Lex Luthor-lite never quite sat right with me nor did the sane version of GG. Yeah, I know that the routine of sane Norman slowly loses his grip on reality and becomes GG before conveniently suffering amnesia got played out in the 1970's but, dammit, it works the best. Gimme that guy.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by oldschool View Post
    Same here; I know it's not a popular opinion but I think Norman works best when he flips and puts on the classic green 'jammies. His turn as Lex Luthor-lite never quite sat right with me nor did the sane version of GG. Yeah, I know that the routine of sane Norman slowly loses his grip on reality and becomes GG before conveniently suffering amnesia got played out in the 1970's but, dammit, it works the best. Gimme that guy.
    Yep,the classic costume of Green Goblin is cool so it is disapointing to see Norman being more of a Lex Luthor lite villain in some stories.