Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Al Ewing To Write Rocket(All New All Different Rocket Raccoon Ongoing Series)

http://www.cbr.com/marvel-announces-...accoon-series/

What the hell?....Guess This Means Star Lord's probably done too since that book seemed like a temporary mini just for the grounded story arc

BANNED

I wonder what this means for the current Rocket Raccoon series ?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    I wonder what this means for the current Rocket Raccoon series ?
    all signs point to it ending and Rosenberg leaving....which also points to star lord ending since it too had a heavy focus on the grounded story arc

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

I think star lord and rocket raccoon may have been intended as minis for the grounded arc bendis is telling which is his final arc for the guardians before he departs to write the defenders.

Gamora on the other hand is most likely not relaunching since it takes place in the past serving as kind of a origin journey of sorts for gamora we'll see if it last passed 12 issues.

BANNED

So Al Ewing's now writing

1.USAvengers
    2.Royals
    3.Ultimates
    4.Rocket

Overload much?

Was waiting for both Rocket Raccoon and Star-Lord to return to space but did not expect completely relaunching the title.

The best things I took from this article is Al Ewing writing the Technet! I'll buy this.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    I think star lord and rocket raccoon may have been intended as minis for the grounded arc bendis is telling which is his final arc for the guardians before he departs to write the defenders.
    Star Lord being intended as a mini for the Grounded arc? That's kind of stupid. "Hey everybody! Who wants a Star Lord comic that's only going to be about him on Earth and not doing anything space related!" I doubt that's Marvel's intention.

Yeah, and if Star-Lord was intended to just be a Grounded tie-in mini, why the new logo? Might as well use his previous one in the same font as the GOTG logo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    So Al Ewing's now writing

1.USAvengers
    2.Royals
    3.Ultimates
    4.Rocket

Overload much?
    How many books does Bendis have right now? Both Iron Mans, Miles Morales, Jessica Jones, and soon, Defenders? That's five books, since Defenders starts at the same time that he leaves GOTG.

Oh......okay. I see Marvel just wants to give Al Ewing all the titles except Excalibur and Uncanny X-Men. *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Oh......okay. I see Marvel just wants to give Al Ewing all the titles except Excalibur and Uncanny X-Men. *sigh*
    I doubt uncanny X-men will ever return X-men gold is essentially uncanny X-men and kinda half Excalibur since kitty pryde was a leader in that series that basically where her becoming a leader started and of course kitty pryde Rachel grey and nightcrawler all being former members of Excalibur.
    Last edited by Ianbarreilles; 02-03-2017 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Star Lord being intended as a mini for the Grounded arc? That's kind of stupid. "Hey everybody! Who wants a Star Lord comic that's only going to be about him on Earth and not doing anything space related!" I doubt that's Marvel's intention.
    Star lord being intended as a mini is more of an assumption we probably won't really know that star lord is relaunching unless marvel announces it or the May solitications later this month tell us.

Kitty, Rachel, Nightcrawler, yeah, half of Gold is also half of Excalibur.

oh yes! the TechNet! remember when Nightcrawler was their leader?