Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Default IVX Back-up Plans.

With time ticking down and the X-men's main plan to destroy the T-Mist Cloud derailed by the machine being destroyed and Forge being held captive, what other options do the X-men have to destroy the T-Mist cloud?

Blackbolts voice. Also if Forges machine can suck up the cloud Storm should be able to do the same.

All-New Member

Storm blowing the cloud to orbit or iceman freezing the cloud

Emma visits Xorn's mountain to retrieve Elixir. Elixir resurrects Alchemy, who turns the Terrigen Cloud into a cloud that not only gives no ill effects towards mutants but fertilizes sterile mutant as well as reactivating the X-gene in depowered mutants.

Well, it seems that where Blackbolt is being hold, it looks like one of Magneto's old plans to use Blackbolt's voice as a vaporizer.

BANNED

can they use gladiator to just inhale it a LA superman style?lol. of course there is also Thor available if storm cis not up to the job.

BANNED

I do suspect the Inhumans will end up being the ones to destroy the cloud. It's really the only way to salvage them at this point, they've really been painted into an indefensible position.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    I do suspect the Inhumans will end up being the ones to destroy the cloud. It's really the only way to salvage them at this point, they've really been painted into an indefensible position.
    Exactly what I think will happen. In the end they will work with the mutants to end this. Perhaps after another X-Man dies. Hope it's not Force while being captured.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Yes, this is very likely to happen or something similar to the effect.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

I love the Idea of them having Black Bolt vaporize the cloud it would be poetic justice at this point.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    I love the Idea of them having Black Bolt vaporize the cloud it would be poetic justice at this point.
    Can he vaporize himself too? Pretty please?

Yeah, pretty sure this is what will happen.
    I reckon when the Inhumans discover that the cloud is going dissipate and infect or kill all the mutants within the month they'll change their thinking.
    Trying to catch up on 2 years of Marvel comics.....
    Comic Book Parody - Funny comic book stuff.
    X-Men: Drama of the Atom - An unfinished Battle of the Atom parody.

Quote Originally Posted by anthony_lynch15 View Post
    Yeah, pretty sure this is what will happen.
    I reckon when the Inhumans discover that the cloud is going dissipate and infect or kill all the mutants within the month they'll change their thinking.
    And then there will be a lot of "Why didn't you just teeeeelllll us?!" And I suspect the in-story response will not be "Um, because y'all didn't actually seem to think things were all that urgent when the Terrigen was killing us before. Do you get why you lost the benefit of the doubt there?"

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    And then there will be a lot of "Why didn't you just teeeeelllll us?!" And I suspect the in-story response will not be "Um, because y'all didn't actually seem to think things were all that urgent when the Terrigen was killing us before. Do you get why you lost the benefit of the doubt there?"
    Yeah, it's crazy how many superhero problems would be solved by a little communication.
    But then I remember this:

Trying to catch up on 2 years of Marvel comics.....
    Comic Book Parody - Funny comic book stuff.
    X-Men: Drama of the Atom - An unfinished Battle of the Atom parody.

BANNED

They will start a second war soon enough with gods and aliens replacing mutants and inhumans. think x men will get involved in the shiar Asgard conflict or will they have had their film of fighting?