Page 134 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2094
    X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    Yeah, if FighterZ has a flaw its the one common to many DBZ games where Goku, Vegita and their powered up forms are half the roster by themselves.

I still want them to add Goten and Trunks as a tag team character.
    I've never been a huge fan of using different character transformations over multiple slots. It's one thing if you have a massive roster like the Tenkaichi Budokai or Xenoverse games, but it's really limiting with a roster like FighterZ's.

They should have made each character default to their base form and given them a transformation mechanic that slightly tweaks movesets and let the player decide which form they want. The execution would be like Ryu in the original Marvel vs Capcom: you do front, half circle, back and a punch button, and you'd switch to either Ken mode or Akuma mode (depending on the button press), which would alter your specials and supers, at the cost of 1 bar of meter. If you have a 6-button layout, that's 5 potential forms you could map to one command (6 if you don't include a button to go back to base). Mid-fight transformations are also a fixture of the series, so it would only help bolster the authenticity/fanservice.

The only instance where I see multiple iterations of one character being necessary is something like having Super versions of characters against GT versions of characters. Super would have access to the God transformations, GT would have SSJ4. They also have different character designs, models and movesets.

I am ok with making fusions their own characters, though, since they're technically different characters and not just the same character with different hair.
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

In recent Major New with the Funimation English Dub, they Recently Got on their Voice Talent team Veronica Taylor who is famous for Voicing Ash Ketchum in Pokémon and recently Sailor Pluto in the New Viz Dub of Sailor Moon!

Veronica Taylor will be making her DB Super Debut this Saturday 12/15 in Episode 91 as the voice of Ribrianne/Brianne of Universe 2!

Just found this out last week and as a Fan of Ribrianne/Brianne I could not be more Hyped for this, Very Happy Indeed and early this Year I heard she expressed interest in Voicing her Character as well.

Link below to the News;

https://twitter.com/dragonballsuper/...17418940923904
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    In recent Major New with the Funimation English Dub, they Recently Got on their Voice Talent team Veronica Taylor who is famous for Voicing Ash Ketchum in Pokémon and recently Sailor Pluto in the New Viz Dub of Sailor Moon!

Veronica Taylor will be making her DB Super Debut this Saturday 12/15 in Episode 91 as the voice of Ribrianne/Brianne of Universe 2!

Just found this out last week and as a Fan of Ribrianne/Brianne I could not be more Hyped for this, Very Happy Indeed and early this Year I heard she expressed interest in Voicing her Character as well.

Link below to the News;

https://twitter.com/dragonballsuper/...17418940923904
    shes also playing berriblue in Broly
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    shes also playing berriblue in Broly
    Indeed, Thanks for Reminding me of that The Big G! It is Great she is getting to play at least 2 roles in the Series, such a Major Name to Join the voice actors of DB, you don't want to not have her use her talents to her fullest abilities and voice a few characters as well!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Well, DB and Sailor Moon have some of the most crossovers in fanfiction. Though I doubt this is what most of them thought would happen, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Indeed, Thanks for Reminding me of that The Big G! It is Great she is getting to play at least 2 roles in the Series, such a Major Name to Join the voice actors of DB, you don't want to not have her use her talents to her fullest abilities and voice a few characters as well!
    She was on the red carpet with who i assume is her daughter. they were very excited.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

new chapter of the Manga is up and surprise surprise its actually good

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

new chapter of the Manga is up and surprise surprise its actually good
    Well, I mean he's not speed-rushing through stuff the anime already covered, so my expectations would actually go up.

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

So the new villain is a guy who attempted to be Majin Buu like 5 million years before Majin Buu even came along.

Hopefully Goku doesn't try using the Genki Dama on this guy, cause it looks like he could eat it.

New villain threatens the Kais? Villain can't be killed by normal means? Guess this raises the usual question for galactic threats, namely the Hell was Beerus doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    New villain threatens the Kais? Villain can't be killed by normal means? Guess this raises the usual question for galactic threats, namely the Hell was Beerus doing?
    sleeping.

He's terrible at his job

Extraordinary Member

sleeping.

He's terrible at his job
    Being fair, acting as security for the kais isn't actually part of Beerus' job description.

He's supposed to destroy the planets that don't add anything of value to the cosmological balance of the universe. That's it, at least as far as I recall.

He's still terrible at his job, but fighting evil doers isn't part of his job.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Being fair, acting as security for the kais isn't actually part of Beerus' job description.

He's supposed to destroy the planets that don't add anything of value to the cosmological balance of the universe. That's it, at least as far as I recall.

He's still terrible at his job, but fighting evil doers isn't part of his job.
    Technically he's supposed to work with the Supreme Kai (or Kais) to maintain life/death/balance in the universe as well as Shepard and maintain a productive mortal level. Regardless he's terrible at his job.

the fact that if the Supreme Kais are killed he dies as well would make you think he'd be in it at the least for self preservation

also this brings up the question that rose up when we first started learning about the expanded cosmos deities for other universes again, namely are their supposed to be a collection of Supreme Kais or just one or what? Shin clearly wasn't meant to be the top God of universe 7.