Page 122 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 2094

Skin Status:

Warm [ ]

COLD [X]
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Broly is MAXIMUM!

In all seriousness, that is a great looking trailer, and has me stoked!

The only issue being, we won't get it in the States until January.
    It’s beinf released in Japan in December.... this is like one of the fastest turnaround times for an English dubbing ever

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    It’s beinf released in Japan in December.... this is like one of the fastest turnaround times for an English dubbing ever
    I know. Just wishing I didn't have to wait 6 more months to watch it is all.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Its actually pretty impressive.

Also Chris Ayers voiced Frieza during the trailer with only 15% lung capacity. Dude is legend. I'm glad he's doing well in his recovery.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

So in the manga, after Kale goes berserk, she single handedly eliminated Universes 2, 3, 4, and 10 all in one chapter. That includes one shotting Aniraza, the Universe 3 fusion.

And yet, somehow the Pride Trooper B team manages to overwhelm her with numbers. Then Kefla happens, simply because Caulifla stole the Potarra and brought them into the tournament without knowing what they did, it wasn't planned or anything, and Kefla takes out the entire B team. And now Gohan is going to fight her.

I just don't really give a fuck about the manga's rendition of the ToP anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    So in the manga, after Kale goes berserk, she single handedly eliminated Universes 2, 3, 4, and 10 all in one chapter. That includes one shotting Aniraza, the Universe 3 fusion.

And yet, somehow the Pride Trooper B team manages to overwhelm her with numbers. Then Kefla happens, simply because Caulifla stole the Potarra and brought them into the tournament without knowing what they did, it wasn't planned or anything, and Kefla takes out the entire B team. And now Gohan is going to fight her.

I just don't really give a fuck about the manga's rendition of the ToP anymore.
    I was teetering, but now I think I'll drop it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Broly in all his canon glory

To me all the broly movies are/have been canon.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    So why was he in a tube? Is he a clone maybe? Allso is this going to be turned into a TV show like the other 2 movies?

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    So why was he in a tube? Is he a clone maybe? Allso is this going to be turned into a TV show like the other 2 movies?
    Dragon Ball Minus (which from the looks of a couple of scenes, may be added to the film) showed that infants and toddlers are raised in those tank/tube things, rather than be carried around by the Saiyan mothers.

A few slight differences, but yeah.

For the flack Minus gets for retconning the original Bardock special, the idea that the low class Saiyan warriors ala Goku would be grown in artificial wombs makes given that they're warriors and being pregnant and fighting dont' really mix.

well there are theory's going around that this Broly might be genetic experiment.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

well there are theory's going around that this Broly might be genetic experiment.
    Most of that has been because a lot of those people never read Minus and never saw the pod/tank things that even Goku was in.

I like to see Broly survived the movie, married Bulma's sister and become Trunk's uncle. all because I like to see a special Christmas episode where Broly gets Trunks a pink dress as a Christmas gift.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

I like to see Broly survived the movie, married Bulma's sister and become Trunk's uncle. all because I like to see a special Christmas episode where Broly gets Trunks a pink dress as a Christmas gift.
    Broly survive somehow? Sure. Not the first time a deadly foe survived. The rest?

Pass. DBZA memes should remain separate.

GT storywise
    The J-man