Page 133 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2094
    Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Gogeta wasn't a GT thing. He premiered in Dragon Ball Z movie 12.

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    I'm well aware, but since movie 12 was canon to GT and not to Z/Super, I always considered him a GT-verse "exclusive." Purely head canon, I know, but that's the name of the game with this franchise.
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Robards, Comic Fan View Post
    I'm well aware, but since movie 12 was canon to GT and not to Z/Super, I always considered him a GT-verse "exclusive." Purely head canon, I know, but that's the name of the game with this franchise.
    I mean, really the name of the game for this franchise is "Sell the merchandise!" Nothing will be exclusive if there are new Gogeta figures to be made!

I mean, really the name of the game for this franchise is "Sell the merchandise!" Nothing will be exclusive if there are new Gogeta figures to be made!
    Truer words have never been spoken.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Too bad SSJ4 Gogeta really kind of sucks compared to regular SSJ Gogeta in the Xenoverse games.
    Speaking of Gogeta in the Xenoverse games.

And this point I'm just really impressed and pleased that Xenoverse is still going. It's a fun game. That is a short trailer though.
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 12-03-2018 at 01:35 PM.

I know. I was comparing versions in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Speaking of Gogeta in the Xenoverse games.

And this point I'm just really impressed and pleased that Xenoverse is still going. It's a fun game. That is a short trailer though.
    I loved Xenoverse 1, but, alas, PS3 was my last gaming console. And my computer sucks too much to play XV2 or FighterZ.

One day...

Speaking of FighterZ

I wonder if SSB Gogeta and Broly 2.0 will make it in season 2.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Speaking of FighterZ

I wonder if SSB Gogeta and Broly 2.0 will make it in season 2.
    Wasn't this already confirmed. I recall the entire reason people knew Gogeta was in the Broly film was because people found evidence of Gogeta and Broly coming to the game as a pair, suspiciously close to the new film coming out, and despite Broly already being in the game so they knew it was from the new one.

Extraordinary Member

Wasn't this already confirmed. I recall the entire reason people knew Gogeta was in the Broly film was because people found evidence of Gogeta and Broly coming to the game as a pair, suspiciously close to the new film coming out, and despite Broly already being in the game so they knew it was from the new one.
    That leak was for the next Xenoverse 2 DLC, not FighterZ.

^Oh ok. I guess FighterZ is a bit more picky about who gets into the roster.

Technically, X2 has a large roster. But a lot of those are alternate move-sets/costumes for characters like Goku and Vegeta. Plus, the more useless ones like the Saibamen and Freeza troops like Appule take up roster slots, and really just suck. And some characters could use some serious tweaking in the stats/super soul departments. Like Jiren. Heavy hitter in the anime and even manga, but other than his ultimate (which got nerfed), his move list and basic attacks are not that good. Though, Meditation does give you a temporary boost in energy slots and slowly regens your energy. So not a bad passive ability.

Ultra Instinct Goku isn't bad. But his stamina regen is so slow, its practically non-existent, with only a few slots for it. Meaning almost no room for error (plus, very low health).

Broly's ultimate, except against giant space monkeys, is practically useless. His other moves though, aren't bad. Takes some getting used to though.

Extraordinary Member

I basically just stick to my CaCs and never use any of the canon characters, and now that you can use the CaCs as teammates I barely ever use the canon characters for that either.

I mostly play the PQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I basically just stick to my CaCs and never use any of the canon characters, and now that you can use the CaCs as teammates I barely ever use the canon characters for that either.

I mostly play the PQs.
    I mostly play the PQs too, but I like to experiment with other characters, learning their quirks, how to do their ultimates, etc. Ever since the last update though, really been enjoying Kid Buu/Purification Form. The non-regening stamina sucks in Purification, but its easy to combo into Teleporting Vanishing Ball. Hit the opponent a few times with the basic attacks, then put it in. It'll do damage as you charge it up. When you vanish, it pops them into the air, right into the perfect spot to eat the blast!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Technically, X2 has a large roster. But a lot of those are alternate move-sets/costumes for characters like Goku and Vegeta. Plus, the more useless ones like the Saibamen and Freeza troops like Appule take up roster slots, and really just suck. And some characters could use some serious tweaking in the stats/super soul departments. Like Jiren. Heavy hitter in the anime and even manga, but other than his ultimate (which got nerfed), his move list and basic attacks are not that good. Though, Meditation does give you a temporary boost in energy slots and slowly regens your energy. So not a bad passive ability.

Ultra Instinct Goku isn't bad. But his stamina regen is so slow, its practically non-existent, with only a few slots for it. Meaning almost no room for error (plus, very low health).

Broly's ultimate, except against giant space monkeys, is practically useless. His other moves though, aren't bad. Takes some getting used to though.
    Yeah, if FighterZ has a flaw its the one common to many DBZ games where Goku, Vegita and their powered up forms are half the roster by themselves.

I still want them to add Goten and Trunks as a tag team character.

Or Roshi.