Page 24 of 140 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast

Also does anyone else find it kinda funny that its basically June and the ToP hasn't even started yet. The Arc started four months ago and we're at least 2-4 episodes away from the actual tournament.

Plus how long do you want the actual tournament to last? Will it beat the Frieza's Saga's record of 10 episodes covering 5 minuets or not?

I think at it could last anywhere from 5-15 episodes. Though with how many characters they've been hyping/introducing...i'd say 12 episodes might be a sweet spot.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    Υes. In the shot depicting the ''Cybertron'' planet look more closely and you will notice a ringed Death Star.
    What I am liking about these Homages Minerboh my friend is that you really right now can't count out ANY of these Universes or at least the major ones with these themes. They are showing formidable power and different forms of it, like in the Video I posted before about Gohan, each of these universes have taken different paths to power showing Dragon Ball Fans their is more then a few ways to gain power and it can come from any source.

One reason why I love the fact that they are including Magical Girls cause they have always been Underestimated by many, but when you watch them they do have a different path of formidable power and as the years have gone on they have increased their Variety and Skills in different Animes.

One such is from Precure or Pretty Cure Anime and I feel that we might see some form of fighting Style like this from the Magical Girls from Universe 2 and if we do it will blow the house down!

Honestly the point is don't underestimate any Warrior or Team, no matter how they look, act and where their powers come from, Power=is=Power, in comes in many forms!

This comes from Precure: Splash Star:

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

The spoilers open up all sorts of questions.

I doubt Sidra himself can try to intervene directly with other universes fighters, since that would probably piss off Zeno. So it's more likely that he's hired some Assassins, per the title of the episode, to do it without his connection being known. But if he has access to Assassins that he thinks stands a chance against Freeza, shouldn't those guys be on your tournament roster, despite it looking like he hadn't found anyone outside of the three wolves within 3 hours of the tournament?

I wanna know how the hell Cidra even knows who Frieza is. Like did he used to visit U7 back in the day and Beerus brought him up or something?

His grudge is said to be against Universe 7, not Freeza in particular

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    His grudge is said to be against Universe 7, not Freeza in particular
    But it also says he hears they're going to recruit Frieza. and then he takes action. So its slightly implied he knows of Frieza.

One thing about Frieza -- we the general audience might underestimate him because he was a fairly early DBZ villain and, prior to Super, had been greatly outclassed powerwise by subsequent threats. But Frieza was the first real taste of the greater universe as it was (Raditz, Vegeta, Nappa, even Piccolo all came to Earth), with a mighty reputation that kept haunting our heroes. Then, Super comes along and we find out that he actually has even greater knowledge of space and space politics, being familiar with Buu and revealing that he and Beerus have met before.

The Androids, Cell, Buu, they were all more powerful than classic Frieza, but none of them had a giant empire. None of them were intergalactic tyrants and crime bosses. If it turns out that he knows beings from other universes (or even that he knows of the existence of other universes in the first place), it should be something you'd expect from one of the most powerful heads of state in the universe. Earth, on the other hand, is a tiny speck that only fairly recently (in interstellar terms) became a force to be reckoned with. What's more common knowledge to other planets is all breaking news to Earth's denizens, including Goku and Piccolo.
    Last edited by Cyke; 06-02-2017 at 02:10 PM.

I'd like to thank Baby Jesus for the gift we will receive tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    I'd like to thank Baby Jesus for the gift we will receive tomorrow
    First that's awesome, can not wait to see this episode. Secondly people were saying Caulifla wasn't going SSJ2 because there was no lightning, I think that screenshot pretty much confirms it.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

It was obvious that she was going SS2, the hair changes alone confirmed it.

Heck, Akira himself has forgotten about the lightning in the manga as have the anime team in in Z and GT. Not sure if they messed up like that in Super as SS2 is barely used.

I doubt she will reach SS3 as that required Goku to train while dead or a fusion to get due to how unstable it is.

Won't be surprised if she gets SSB eventually during the tournament or they rehash SS4 into its own new thing like they are doing with LSS.

Fantastic Member

I still feel bad for all these universes. Mystic Gohan and pissed Vegeta will take out probably 80% of the battle field alone, while Goku takes on the pride team solo dolo

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin705 View Post
    I still feel bad for all these universes. Mystic Gohan and pissed Vegeta will take out probably 80% of the battle field alone, while Goku takes on the pride team solo dolo
    i doubt it. remember, this isn't about power. it's about survival. and goku isn't exactly the best team player. so it's not about who's stronger but who's smarter and who has better team work.

as for goku soloing the pride troopers, i'm not seeing. he almost got beaten by toppo and he's way weaker than the strongest of the pride troopers, who we have yet to see in action.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    But it also says he hears they're going to recruit Frieza. and then he takes action. So its slightly implied he knows of Frieza.
    Yeah but he might just be trying to rob universe 7 of their 10th member and this getting them in trouble, the Gods made a point of them having to have 10 exactly, than of having any knowledge of who Freeza is.

Extraordinary Member

Freeza time!