Page 52 of 140 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Got to agree with CJStriker on this. It'd be a massive waste if the people erased didn't come back. The tournament has introduced a lot of new characters which are varying degrees of interesting. Getting rid of them so soon would be a misstep, I think.
    They will return some maybe not all, but they will probably have Goku ask Zen to fix it and because they love Goku they will. If not they got dragon balls to bad Oolong is not around to intercept and wish for an even better set of panties from the super dragon ball. Maybe they all remain dead and Freeza gets to be the hero by killing Goku for his selfishness and dooming universes so he could get some practice fighting.

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

I think it is funny that in my first reactions bit for the other universe teams when they all gathered for the first time, my reaction note for Obuni was "Might not be total trash."

Dude totally came across as the most badass member of Universe 10.

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    poor Cus...she was soo sad

so far the tournament has been pretty light hearted and high octane...this last week was a much more quiet and somber episode.

Oh well Goku and Hit vs Dyspo and PT Fodder #5 next week
    Hey, his name is Kunshee. As in Sink. You gotta respect when they throw the Kitchen Sink at you.

hes got to earn his name...untill then he's fodder
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    I think it is funny that in my first reactions bit for the other universe teams when they all gathered for the first time, my reaction note for Obuni was "Might not be total trash."

Honestly, if the universes had more time to assemble fighters, we might have seen some halfway decent teams from some of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    They will return some maybe not all, but they will probably have Goku ask Zen to fix it and because they love Goku they will. If not they got dragon balls to bad Oolong is not around to intercept and wish for an even better set of panties from the super dragon ball. Maybe they all remain dead and Freeza gets to be the hero by killing Goku for his selfishness and dooming universes so he could get some practice fighting.
    He'll probably point out each universe's worth in the sense that each and every one assembled warriors who fought bravely. Then get permission to use the wish with the Super Dragon Balls to bring them back.

This of course assuming Goku is the last man standing and the winner. Which is highly likely but you never know.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post

I did not expect this but I Gained allot of High Respect for Obuni of U10 as well!

IMO he is the key example of a Honorable Man who while he knows what is at stake he shows honor towards his fellow warrior, in this case Gohan. But at the same time never givings an inch either. This Fight with Gohan would NOT have been close to as good if Obuni was not SO Well Written as he was here!

The Locket Alone shows to he is Fighting for Something Greater then his desire to fight or even save his Universe, he is fighting for his family and that puts him on such a deeper level.

Finally his what I call his Multi-Phase Form was Very Impressive, it complemented the fighting style and his character allot!

This fight is the kind I want to see more and characters I want to see more too, cause in the end most of all of these Fighters are either just regular yet powerful fighters or mostly the others are Heroes in their Universe! They are NOT Fighting Villains or Against some Evil, it is Hero vs. Hero here mostly and that is why I like to appreciate ALL these Fighters as best as I can with how Toei writes and uses them.

IMO the Next Arc is where the Beauty is Going to Shine!

But for Now Obuni Gained Allot of My Respect, he is Truly an Honorable, Respectful, Skilled and Meaningful Warrior!

Last edited by CJStriker; 08-14-2017 at 06:53 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Fantastic Member MarkRodriguez09's Avatar

Well.... if you destroy all the universes that would kinda explain why they're not around in GT.....

Quote Originally Posted by MarkRodriguez09 View Post
    Well.... if you destroy all the universes that would kinda explain why they're not around in GT.....
    GT isn't canon.

Fantastic Member MarkRodriguez09's Avatar

I know, but I mean, it would surely explain why we don't see any of these new characters in GT, lol.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    GT isn't canon.
    There's no officially stated canon. If anything some fans decided they didn't want filler and movies and said only the manga was canon. Then when GT got unpopular they said the same thing about that. All of which was officially licensed by Toriyama. The closest thing you'll ever get to canon is Toriyama saying he views GT as a side story, which would be like Lucas saying he views the Force Awakens as a side story. In every official product GT exists. There are multiple canons.

If Super ends up being hated in 10 years, then all of a sudden people are just going to claim that's not canon because their is no SSJB and Beerus and Whis and Gohan's still a scholar who doesn't fight in the final chapter of Dragon Ball.

I doubt Super will end anytime soon due to it's popularity so it will be the preferred canon. Still there's never been an official declaration of canon. If you want to be a purist it's the manga. For many it's the anime then pick if you want to include Super or GT

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    There's no officially stated canon. If anything some fans decided they didn't want filler and movies and said only the manga was canon. Then when GT got unpopular they said the same thing about that. All of which was officially licensed by Toriyama. The closest thing you'll ever get to canon is Toriyama saying he views GT as a side story, which would be like Lucas saying he views the Force Awakens as a side story. In every official product GT exists. There are multiple canons.

If Super ends up being hated in 10 years, then all of a sudden people are just going to claim that's not canon because their is no SSJB and Beerus and Whis and Gohan's still a scholar who doesn't fight in the final chapter of Dragon Ball.

I doubt Super will end anytime soon due to it's popularity so it will be the preferred canon. Still there's never been an official declaration of canon. If you want to be a purist it's the manga. For many it's the anime then pick if you want to include Super or GT
    Dragon Ball is Toei's #1 franchise worldwide. Even surpassing One Piece. It's fine if you like GT, like some of the elements GT brought to the table (like Baby and/or Super Saiyan 4). But Super will not validate GT's existence and place in the canon of Dragon Ball. At best, they will continue to use elements GT brought to the table in the video games and what not.

Super is building up to the End of Z. What happens when they cross that threshold is still unknown.

Super's getting pretty exciting ATM, especially this week episode with SSG returning

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rizworld View Post
    Super's getting pretty exciting ATM, especially this week episode with SSG returning
    I find it more fufulling at times talking on CBR about super then you get at times on YouTube or the ones that make videos about super, their is an entire lack in their demure and it is to much everything is the worst but with little context towards WHY that is.

Many I think have not learned the art of Fandom or the Uniqueness of what Fandom and Varying Degrees of Enjoyment are.

Their are good posters and videos, but to many negatives and lack of substance.

No matter how one tries to spin it, YES the ToP arc is getting more exciting, it has it faults but they are silly and few compared to others I have seen in other mediums and story telling.

Have to say this arc is changing the Dragon Ball Mythos more then I have seen anything else since the Frieza Saga!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    He'll probably point out each universe's worth in the sense that each and every one assembled warriors who fought bravely. Then get permission to use the wish with the Super Dragon Balls to bring them back.

This of course assuming Goku is the last man standing and the winner. Which is highly likely but you never know.
    I am hoping they throw a curve and knock Goku out and keep him out let someone else get the glory. Really anyone could wish everyone back so as long as the winner is not evil they can clean everything up and then have someone out there stronger then Goku to kick him into more training and some form of new transformation at some point.