Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
    (Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    I really like this cast, but the stories and characterization this season are pretty meh to me.

I guess like most CW shows, the first season was good. Season 2 decent, but season 3 is messy and convoluted and the characters acting so weird. Archie and Veronica act around each other like they were never important to each other. makes no sense.
    Oh, I think this season has been a gigantic improvement over the boring season 2. The more this show embraces the crazy, the better it is.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan Preskovsky View Post
    Oh, I think this season has been a gigantic improvement over the boring season 2. The more this show embraces the crazy, the better it is.
    First half of season three is a mess, but the last few episodes are an immense improvement. We’re finally getting actual movement on the Farm storyline that’s been dragging far too long. If the writers can do something productive with Archie and Veronica, as individual characters because they need time to work as a couple again, we may get something resembling season 1 quality.