Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

All-New Member

i just finished season 1. is season 2 as good?

Magento PWA How to configure image sizes in Magento How to get product attribute in Magento How to install Magento 2 using composer App Marketing Made Easy
    Last edited by simicartan; 07-27-2018 at 01:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by simicartan View Post
    i just finished season 1. is season 2 as good?
    Season 2 isn't as good as season 1 but still watchable.

The showrunners themselves are referring to the villain team-up at the end of S2 as the Legion of Doom.

Between Cheryl's archery, the underground fights and Hiram's machinations this is starting to feel like a superhero show.

So how did this little secret of the gang's parents never once come up last season when the Black Hood was killing sinners?

Look Veronica, I understand showing support for your boyfriend. But maybe their are better ways to do it other than forcing someone to not run for class president. As callous as she may have put it, Cheryl was right that she'd have better use for the class presidency than Archie does right now. Unless Veronica gains the ability to literally freeze time in place, there is no way she can keep everything the exact same as it was when Archie left. Nor should she try.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 10-19-2018 at 02:48 PM.

Astonishing Member

This season is weird so far. It seems like they almost want to get into occult/supernatural kinda thing going on. Witchy cult, Gargoyle King stuff. To me if they wanted to make that move and link it with the new Sabrina show on Netflix that would be kind of cool actually.

But Archie in Juvie is dumb. It just is not making any sense. Its a silly storyline to me. The scene with the football game. No vixen had a cell phone? That was clear brutality and no way could it be played off as they were "rioting" with all those civilian witnesses watching. Come the hell on.

Banning Archie's visitors? His mother is a lawyer ffs he has a ton of friends and it isn't remotely believable that he "tapped up" to do nefarious **** with the warden.

Whoever is writing the Archie in Juvie storyline is... an interesting person or persons. I like how Archie offers up his new shoes as reward for MVP of the game. Like every one is supposed to have the same size. Riverdale writing staff, do you know how shoes work?

There is too much going on this season right from the start. Show please calm down a bit. Having said that, yes, it is still insanely addictive.

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    Witchy cult, Gargoyle King stuff. To me if they wanted to make that move and link it with the new Sabrina show on Netflix that would be kind of cool actually.
    I wonder how a crossover is going to be possible with different networks/services. I have a feeling the showrunners are secretly regretting not pitching Riverdale to Netflix first.

This season is weird so far. It seems like they almost want to get into occult/supernatural kinda thing going on. Witchy cult, Gargoyle King stuff. To me if they wanted to make that move and link it with the new Sabrina show on Netflix that would be kind of cool actually.
    I’m certain the occult stuff will later be revealed to be something completely mundane.

But Archie in Juvie is dumb. It just is not making any sense. Its a silly storyline to me. The scene with the football game. No vixen had a cell phone? That was clear brutality and no way could it be played off as they were "rioting" with all those civilian witnesses watching. Come the hell on.
    Are there cheerleader uniforms with pockets? That might be why they didn’t have any on them. And even if they did, they still wouldn’t put them in outfits that they’d be doing all kinds of acrobatics in.

Banning Archie's visitors? His mother is a lawyer ffs he has a ton of friends and it isn't remotely believable that he "tapped up" to do nefarious **** with the warden.
    It would be if he wanted to survive as Mad Dog said.

Spider-Manfan1

I have loved Riverdale from the start great show

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I’m certain the occult stuff will later be revealed to be something completely mundane.

Are there cheerleader uniforms with pockets? That might be why they didn’t have any on them. And even if they did, they still wouldn’t put them in outfits that they’d be doing all kinds of acrobatics in.

It would be if he wanted to survive as Mad Dog said.
    I am sure it will all be mundane in the end.

But, even with no video evidence there were literally all the Vixens right there that could say they witnessed no "riot" and that the guards were watching the game then suddenly started beating the players for no reason. You don't have to have video evidence when there are that many witnesses. It's dumb.

I am sure it will all be mundane in the end.

But, even with no video evidence there were literally all the Vixens right there that could say they witnessed no "riot" and that the guards were watching the game then suddenly started beating the players for no reason. You don't have to have video evidence when there are that many witnesses. It's dumb.
    Perhaps but then that leads to another issue of getting testimonies. Veronica, Josie and Cheryl would be willing to testify but the other Vixens? They'd probably want to stay out of it as it's too much stress and is really scary. Especially if Hiram either pays them off or tries to intimidate them into keeping quiet. And if this doesn't work on Cheryl, Veronica and Josie, the fact that they are close to one of the inmates could be grounds to dismiss them as bias.

It's like the other inmates kept telling Archie: most of the outside world don't care what happens to these boys.

Though I was more surprised the warden even allowed these girls near the hall in the first place.

spoilers:
    So not only did Sierra get ousted as Mayor but it turned out to be a job she didn't even want. And apparently, her affair with Sheriff Keller was just them picking up from high school.
    end of spoilers

what grade are the characters in at this point? Just wondering if they will deliberately slow down the school year or have some seasons take place during the summer, that kind of thing.
    Does Riverdale have a nearby university? If the gang gets edged toward graduation, they'll still need a school setting.. (and besides Moose, I don't see anybody getting held back..)

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    what grade are the characters in at this point? Just wondering if they will deliberately slow down the school year or have some seasons take place during the summer, that kind of thing.
    Does Riverdale have a nearby university? If the gang gets edged toward graduation, they'll still need a school setting.. (and besides Moose, I don't see anybody getting held back..)
    I don't think they've specified the timeline. I think this current season is supposed to take place a year after the previous season.

Also, there's been no mention of a university.