Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Fantastic Member ZoomZolomonZoom's Avatar

I guess that makes sense to me, but it still just feels inconsistent that Peter and Miles are the only real members of the Spider family who aren't able to spin their own web.

One of the aspects of Spider-Man I always enjoyed was how he wasn't some purely tech guy like Iron Man or purely mutant like the X-Men, he was a blend between the two. Using both technology and powers hand and hand to be the best hero he could be, to fit in with everyone yet no one at the same time. The Mechanical webbing, on top of all the other equipment Peter uses I feel like just swings the pendulum too far to the technology side that it overshadows his spider bite powers, which are just as important. That's why I enjoyed organic webbing while it lasted I thought it was a logical retcon which fully balanced Peter as still being an engineer prodigy and a Mutate. But that's just me.
    My name is Hunter Zolomon. Despite what the public believes, I am the fastest man alive

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZolomonZoom View Post
    You know, people seem to complain that organic webbing is gross only when the mainstream Peter Parker exhibits it. But when Silk, Miguel O'Hara, Noir Spider-Man have it no one bats an eye lash or overthinks it. Idk just find that to be a particularly odd double standard.
    I find it odd that someone called organic webbing silly as if being able to stick to walls isn't just as silly. I also find it odd that some people act as if he can't have both. Peter creating acidic webbing and concrete webbing as an upgrade to his natural organic webbing would be a good way to show his genius side whilst being able to climb up buildings and swing from them is a good way to show that he is a spider, man.