Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Cool ♥ Kitty and her loveable blue fuzzball to finally reunite! ♥

Yay! I'm sure it's going to be magical. Thanks for always listening to the fans, Mr. Bendis. <3 <3 <3

BANNED

Interesting

BANNED

Knowing Bendis he may screw it up badly.

BANNED

Bendis writes a great Kitty, so I'm sure it will be fine.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fringe Division View Post
    Didn't he also write the Battle of the Atom ending that had Kitty leaving the school to join Cyclops crew or was that Aaron ?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Didn't he also write the Battle of the Atom ending that had Kitty leaving the school to join Cyclops crew or was that Aaron ?
    Yes, Bendis wrote the Kitty that finally got fed up with a bunch of co-workers who never respected her opinion or authority, and a boyfriend who told her that he liked himself better when he was trying to murder her.

BANNED

Yes, Bendis wrote the Kitty that finally got fed up with a bunch of co-workers who never respected her opinion or authority, and a boyfriend who told her that he liked himself better when he was trying to murder her.
    And didn't that feel a tad out of character by her for switching sides at the drop of a hat ?

Hahahaha.
    Hahahahahahahahahaha.
    HA!
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

Hey any scenes with Kitty and Kurt together is good enough for me. It would be even better if they were on a team together. Something that hasn't happened in the 616 universe for 14 years.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One

BANNED

And didn't that feel a tad out of character by her for switching sides at the drop of a hat ?
    It wasn't at the drop of a hat. BOTA was the final straw after months of Wolverine and Storm treating her like crap in the professional setting and Bobby trying to kill her and then stating to her face that he missed when he was someone who tried to kill her.

It's only a tad out of character in that it goes against her history of decisions based on some deep-seated self-hatred, but I'm glad that Bendis has had her grow out of that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Water View Post
    Hahahaha.
    Hahahahahahahahahaha.
    HA!
    I know, I am just cackling with excitement over this wonderful news, too.

It might have been if it had been at the drop of a hat, but as the first issue established Kitty's ability to work with Scott's team when he showed up to save her team, and the JGS faculty then spent the rest of the event trying to hand the teenage X-Men she was responsible for and had been told she was in charge of to evil X-Men from the future while patronizing her, ignoring her, and overruling her at every turn, without at any point telling her they were sorry or that they would never do that again, she decided to take the O5 to the only place she knew of where at least one of the faculty (Scott) wasn't going to override her authority and had already proven that, despite thinking the O5 ought to go back to their own time, was willing to put himself on the line for their right to choose their own fates. Why Rachel elected to stay at the JGS after the way the rest of the JGS faculty treated her and the teenage versions of her parents, however, does remain a mystery.

Topic: Greatly looking forward to seeing Kurt and Kitty interacting again. Their hug was nice but I would love more.

So..The Beginning of the Alternate Universe in that All new X-Men issue. Kurt and Kitty will have sex.

I'm not being serious...but know Bendis who knows...Maybe what happened in that All New X-Men issue will really happen. And that will suck cause Kurt ends up dying and then Kitty get's back with Colossus!

Ill have to pick up that issue tho cause yall know...Love the Kurtty!

And Fringe Division, The Great Writer in X-Verse history said it was a Fundamental Violation of Character.

And if you remember...I actually think Kitty had plenty of legit reasons to leave. The only fault I had with her leaving teams was it being so sudden. I would have liked to see them all try to talk it out first. But other than that. I agree she was being disrespected at the JGS. But I also think how it happened was a Fundamental Violation. The reasons are perfectly legit for her wanting to switch teams. imo.
    Last edited by Slicknickshady; 07-06-2014 at 05:08 PM.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Here's hoping we'll get another Rachel/Jeen.

BANNED

I believe it's "maggots," plural, if you'd like to insistently mislabel him Fringe.