Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by fod_xp View Post
    How do you figure? With Magneto we clearly saw him killed, but no clear resurrection. In fact he seemed to have reappeared out of thin air around the time Wanda was losing her sanity to her mutant powers. The ambiguous Xorn/Magneto retcon coinciding with Wanda losing her sanity and control of her reality altering powers supports Magneto being killed at the end of Planet X, and the current Magneto her own creation.

Here Kurt died in plain view of everyone and the body was given a proper burial. Then we clearly see him brooding like an emo at the edge of heaven. He sells his soul, yes, but that isn't evidence he is an impostor or a "pretender." It's definitely Kurt, but soulless.
    Magneto didn't die during Planet X that was Xorn's twin brother pretending to be Xorn pretending to be Magneto. Magneto died when Genosha was attacked. Other than that I agree the Kurt in Nightcrawler series is the real deal.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omegastorm View Post
    They haven't tried with Magick so it's not moot yet. In the context of the story you have a point. That story is almost over now.

o
    You should totally ask Bendis why he hasn't tried to send them back with Magik. He replied about Eva's secret. he could totes reply to your question
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Chia Head View Post
    I miss old Bendis... this one is a bit trollish for my tastes. :-/

As soon as everyone admits both sides have suffered from writer/editorial bias the better. Lets face it... both sides took turns looking like jackasses ever since Schism.
    No argument there, both sides have been far from perfect. How often has Bendis written characters ooc? Let's make a partial list. Mystique, Sabretooth, Kitty, Dazzler, Emma, Scott, his other characters haven't been developed enough to know whether they are ooc or not.

o

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omegastorm View Post
    This is actually the only reason to not send them back temporarily. I don't see how it would be dumb to send them back unless the bad buys could follow them but now it's just silly. Send them back there is no point in them staying.

o
    The stupid thing about BOTA is they were going to send the O5 back until the villains from the future showed up and interrupted them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochedalaix View Post
    The stupid thing about BOTA is they were going to send the O5 back until the villains from the future showed up and interrupted them.
    What makes it even dumber is that, based on the flashbacks we're getting in the current ANXM arc, the villains knew the O5 couldn't be sent back yet tried it anyway.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    What makes it even dumber is that, based on the flashbacks we're getting in the current ANXM arc, the villains knew the O5 couldn't be sent back yet tried it anyway.
    Yeah, but they're eighteen, right? A demented furry in his late 40s told them a particular task couldn't be done. Of course they didn't believe him.

Quote Originally Posted by antiochene View Post
    [...]it's still pretty sloppy stuff.
    And that sums up any and all discussion on BOTA and justifying the O5, so it's pointless to keep going in circles with it further.

Quote Originally Posted by sungila View Post
    [...]
    oh, are we allowed to reminisce with some positive nostalgia in regards to the wonderful friendship Kurt and Kitty have shared over the years?
    at least a little...

the current true hug is still pending
    Yes please.

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Water View Post
    Yes. We just want good books again.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by sungila View Post
    Never loose hope Cold Water!

Kitty and Kurt have risen from the ashes of a decimated X-Men team before...

Every writer employed by Marvel loves Excalibur (of course they do)...I'm sure Bendis loves Excalibur...I'm sure that'll influence his sentiments - I hope it does...the greatest thing about that team was how it defined itself away from any X-team we had ever experienced...Bendis is a talented guy and maybe he's aware how valuable Kurt and Kitty can be. I do regret that CC isn't allowed to use Kitty though...that'd be a really special gift to longtime fans...maybe it will come in time.
    We can definitely hope. The bolded is a good thing to remember and I hope Marvel does.

Kitty and Kurt have risen from the ashes of a decimated X-Men team before...
    Such a brilliant observation, sungila.