Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Teenage Exorcist just another user's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Knowing Bendis he may screw it up badly.
    If you are automatically predisposed to disliking everything Bendis does, I suppose there is a chance you may be critical of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fringe Division View Post
    It wasn't at the drop of a hat. BOTA was the final straw after months of Wolverine and Storm treating her like crap in the professional setting and Bobby trying to kill her and then stating to her face that he missed when he was someone who tried to kill her.

It's only a tad out of character in that it goes against her history of decisions based on some deep-seated self-hatred, but I'm glad that Bendis has had her grow out of that.
    Umm what? Kitty was not only treated exactly the same as any other staff member but also had literally no qualms against any of them. She was flirting with Bobby in the last arc of WatXM before BotA, making out with him in the last issue of All-New X-Men before BotA and unlike Rachel, had no problems with Storm in adjectiveless X-Men. He'll she was the one who basically told the O5 they don't get a vote in getting sent back and they were being selfish in staying at the start of BotA after young Cyclops was almost killed. So yea, her tantrum and exit were definitely on the drop of a hat given her reason stated.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    And Fringe Division, The Great Writer in X-Verse history said it was a Fundamental Violation of Character.
    Yes, well, he also seemed to be unaware of any of the 500 things Wolverine has done since Kurt's death that would normally be a problem for Kurt. Lack of research, I guess.

As an aside, it wasn't that long ago you were pretty insistent that no one take what he has to say seriously, so this about-face of yours sure is confusing.
    Last edited by Fringe Division; 07-06-2014 at 08:24 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Umm what? Kitty was not only treated exactly the same as any other staff member but also had literally no qualms against any of them.
    She was supposed to be co-headmaster. Wolverine regularly disregarded her opinion on things, and then Storm arrived and took her job, and Kitty was demoted to looking after the O5, only for all of her colleagues to block her attempts to do so.

Bobby went on a rampage because of the Death Seed shard and tried to kill her, along with everyone else on the planet. Once the Death Seed was removed, he told her that he liked himself better when it was still inside him (that is to say, when he was on a murderous rampage that almost claimed her as one of its many casualties). She still tried to support him after that, but he refused to return the favor because like Wolverine, Storm and Beast, he is a hypocritical douchebag.

He'll she was the one who basically told the O5 they don't get a vote in getting sent back and they were being selfish in staying
    And then she changed her mind. People do that. We saw it happen over the course of the story. It's not like Kitty was completely for the O5 being forcibly sent back the entire time and then switched gears suddenly in the epilogue.

The problem is..how it was done imo. Not that she left. They should have made it more clear why she left then leave it ambiguous. I mean we all assume the reason was the didn't respect her and under appreciated her but that wasn't really shown as a fact.

All New Doop i guess could still shine more of a light on it...but only 2 issues of that Series remains and I don't we will get much more incite on why.

BANNED

Kitty, Illyana, Amanda, and Kurt four way. Just do it Bendis. DO IT! DOOOOOO IIIITT!!!!

You know you want to, Bendis. Think of all the fans and writers you could troll! DO IT!

Think of all the TROLLS!!!

Yes I know they are really goblins, but who gives a ****.

BANNED

Yes, put more of the good characters in Uncanny!

All-New should still be featuring JGS characters and running twice a month. I hate that Nightcrawler, Wolverine, Storm, Beast and Co aren't in the main books. 23-25 will inevitably be the best issues of the series so far, if only for specific character appearances.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fod_xp View Post
    Kitty, Illyana, Amanda, and Kurt four way. Just do it Bendis. DO IT! DOOOOOO IIIITT!!!!
    I dunno. I have the nagging suspicious Bendis would rather kill off Kurt, lol.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 07-06-2014 at 10:32 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    The problem is..how it was done imo. Not that she left. They should have made it more clear why she left then leave it ambiguous. I mean we all assume the reason was the didn't respect her and under appreciated her but that wasn't really shown as a fact.
    The bit where she explicitly states why she's upset wasn't enough for you?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    .....So Kitty and the other two can dig him up and **** his dead body. Bendis likes to push the envelope. This is the guy that wrote She Hulk go all Gamma-go-Roid-Rage on The Vision and rip his body apart during Avengers: Disassembled. I think Bendis is well past due for another big "OMGWTFDIES" Moment.

BANNED

Luckily the real Kurt's still dead, and I'm not sure this thing running around pretending to be him qualifies as being alive.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fod_xp View Post
    .....So Kitty and the other two can dig him up and **** his dead body.
    A body? Triage can revive the dead. I like to think Bendis would be more thorough.

The bit where she explicitly states why she's upset wasn't enough for you?
    I've said it before, I'll say it again: Kitty bailed on Utopia because Piotr hurt her feelings. Something about making Faustian deals and damning himself rather than putting a ring on it. Then she bailed on the JGS because Wolverine/Storm/everyone hurt her feelings. Something about them being total douchebags and not humoring her maternal freakout.

No Fundamental Violation of Character.

Luckily the real Kurt's still dead, and I'm not sure this thing running around pretending to be him qualifies as being alive.
    Haven't read the books starring Nightcrawler. I assume it's been a thrilling ride so far, lol?
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 07-06-2014 at 10:57 PM.

BANNED

How do you figure? With Magneto we clearly saw him killed, but no clear resurrection. In fact he seemed to have reappeared out of thin air around the time Wanda was losing her sanity to her mutant powers. The ambiguous Xorn/Magneto retcon coinciding with Wanda losing her sanity and control of her reality altering powers supports Magneto being killed at the end of Planet X, and the current Magneto her own creation.

Here Kurt died in plain view of everyone and the body was given a proper burial. Then we clearly see him brooding like an emo at the edge of heaven. He sells his soul, yes, but that isn't evidence he is an impostor or a "pretender." It's definitely Kurt, but soulless.

BANNED

A body? Triage can revive the dead. I like to think Bendis would be more thorough.
    Not for his climaxes, buddy. Bendis finishes too quickly and with little gusto. He never satisfies my needs and I am always left wanting more.

BANNED

What's so bad about not having a soul anyway?

The X-men are about acceptance and tolerance of those that are different. Let's not be spiritualist bigots.

Just because he sold his soul doesn't mean he's soulless and less than a person.

Lolololol
    Last edited by Phoenix Egg; 07-06-2014 at 10:46 PM.