Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1560

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I got an alert from Bleacher Report saying Denver brought Brock Osweiler back. If anyone here can figure that out, you should be teaching at MIT.
    For the Vet minimum to, which is so deliciously ironic that it hurts

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

[QUOTE=WestPhillyPunisher;3064516]I got an alert from Bleacher Report saying Denver brought Brock Osweiler back. If anyone here can figure that out, you should be teaching at MIT.
    /QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    For the Vet minimum to, which is so deliciously ironic that it hurts
    This has to be a signal to Lynch he has to step up and take the job. In fact Lynch was drafted to do that , yet now he's 3rd on depth chart at QB ? Not a good sign.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Teams usually roll with eight o-linemen. It's the norm. If you go heavy there, then you'll be light somewhere else.
    I'm not saying go heavy, but given the Eagles' situation, nine linemen would be wise. Meanwhile, we'll be carrying six receivers and five running backs, one more than should be necessary for both positions.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

I got an alert from Bleacher Report saying Denver brought Brock Osweiler back. If anyone here can figure that out, you should be teaching at MIT.
    This has to be a signal to Lynch he has to step up and take the job. In fact Lynch was drafted to do that , yet now he's 3rd on depth chart at QB ? Not a good sign.
    There are actually Denver fans I know praising Elway for getting Osweiler back "on the cheap" and commending that they didn't pay him a ton two years ago.

Okay, he was your s*** QB of the future two years ago, and you haven't fixed the problem yet. Can you really give credit for not addressing the main problem?
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

NE has both Cooks AND Dorsett now!?

Holy crap ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    NE has both Cooks AND Dorsett now!?

Holy crap ...
    Yeah, I know. Just what Tom Terrific needs, more weapons.

Yeah, I know. Just what Tom Terrific needs, more weapons.
    Since the end times are upon us, I kinda want to see 2 teams that have never gone or won to see if that triggers Armageddon.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

In comical news today , Chiefs GM Brian Veach had to come out and tell reporters , Patrick Mahomes isn't close to starting right now. This after Mahomes did his version of a Madden video game where he completed a variety of passes on the run and one where he literally uncorked a 46 yard bomb while running to the sideline . Veach had to tell reporters that Mahomes is still behind Smith , but he's really getting Reid's system.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    In comical news today , Chiefs GM Brian Veach had to come out and tell reporters , Patrick Mahomes isn't close to starting right now. This after Mahomes did his version of a Madden video game where he completed a variety of passes on the run and one where he literally uncorked a 46 yard bomb while running to the sideline . Veach had to tell reporters that Mahomes is still behind Smith , but he's really getting Reid's system.
    If Smith gets hurt or the Chiefs hit a losing skid... it's gonna build the pressure to start Mahomes, and Smith never starts again.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Sounds to me like the Chiefs are trying to placate Smith, why, I have no idea. He's always been nothing more than just a game manager, nothing more, nothing less.

Sounds to me like the Chiefs are trying to placate Smith, why, I have no idea. He's always been nothing more than just a game manager, nothing more, nothing less.
    Well he's more "steady" as a QB than Mahomes who as Mel Kiper said in the draft , "For every 10 great throws , he'll do 10-20 that will make you question your sanity.."

Because he's a young , wild gunslinger. His game is modeled after Brett Farve and Tony Romo. Reid wants him settled down and not trying to win all on his own. He's exciting for damn sure like where he ran and threw . But the Chiefs wanna take their time before he takes the job.

Besides Smith has arguably been getting better and better each year. At least he's not in some kind of cataclysmic decline where the Chiefs really have a hard decision on their hands. He's boring, not bad. Its just - people sometimes are easily distracted like squirrels.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Besides Smith has arguably been getting better and better each year. At least he's not in some kind of cataclysmic decline where the Chiefs really have a hard decision on their hands. He's boring, not bad. Its just - people sometimes are easily distracted like squirrels.
    Smith knows he's being pushed , his 1st pass of the preseason was a 37 yard bomb down the field to Hill to open . He's been pushing the ball down the field more now because the push is there. He's gotta open it up more.

Smith knows he's being pushed , his 1st pass of the preseason was a 37 yard bomb down the field to Hill to open . He's been pushing the ball down the field more now because the push is there. He's gotta open it up more.
    I agree he needs to stretch the field more. Still, it's not like Smith is going to turn into a gunslinger like Brett Favre overnight.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Cowherd complaining the tshirt Mark Wahlberg complaining is to small because it shows off his arm muscles. Also it's gross which is asinine and nonsensical because nothing gross with Mark Wahlberg wearing a t-shirt that shows off his impressive arm muscles.

Mark Wahlberg has a body that most likely Cowherd Envies he never had so not surprising he's complaining about a not a issue thing but decides to overreact.