So, I just re-registered, and can't find event calendar, where i used to post our events. Actually, someone at the old CBR used to auto post from our media list. So if this is not cool, admins, please feel free to delete/move and let me know the proper etiquette.

Since Rick Remender hit the scene at Image Comics with his new line of books (Black Science, Deadly Class, Low, Tokyo Ghost, and the latest Seven to Eternity), he's been batting 1000 with our fans and has been the #1 most requested writer to bring in for a signing event (a post previously held by the likes of Ed Brubaker and Jonathan Hickman, both previous guests of the store). With release of Seven to Eternity Tpb Vol 1, we are proud to say that we will be hosting Rick for a release party for this awesome $9.99 Graphic Novel on Saturday, Feb. 18th, from 12-2 pm.

LINE PRIORITY:
People who will purchase the new GN from us will have a priority line, so, while we don't mind you bringing other items to get signed (within reason, maximum 5 items please), we encourage you to purchase your copy of the Graphic Novel befor getting into one of the two lines.

RSVP HERE: https://www.facebook.com/events/861458577290324/

seven-square.jpg