View Poll Results: what do you think of the Weapon X Roster?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love It

10 33.33%
  • Hate It

2 6.67%
  • Indifferent

7 23.33%
  • Needs More Gambit/Deadpool

7 23.33%
  • [Insert Greg Land Comment Here]

4 13.33%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter BlitheringToot's Avatar

This is definitely a team that could use Gambit, Marrow and Maverick.
    "What would you prefer? Yellow spandex?" – Scott Summers, 2000

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    Yeah... Too much Wolverine... We should replace him him with Deadpool who has even more books.
    LOL indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by BlitheringToot View Post
    This is definitely a team that could use Gambit, Marrow and Maverick.
    If this team is a "kill squad", then I don't think I like the idea of Gambit being there. Shady guy he is, he's not a killer.

CBR just posted a new interview in which pak says a new "huge" member would join the team...Hope it really is one of these much needed, missing X-Men.

I'm curious to know who the villain in this story.

On the other hand hope the darkplot that involves another extinction does not invade other mutant comics getting restricted to that.

Does anyone remember Maverick?Where is him now?

BANNED

Could the big bad be... Logan?

A mutant extermination book, repeated promises of brutal action. Great. Which C-Listers are we going to lose for shock value this time?

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    I kind of half expected them do do the whole evil Logan clone thing kind of having your clone as your enemy I doubt it is though but it would be fun to see.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    I kind of half expected them do do the whole evil Logan clone thing kind of having your clone as your enemy I doubt it is though but it would be fun to see.
    Could it also be Fantomex? In the Uncanny issue where he merged with the world and became more powerful, his ego was bigger than usual...

Could it also be Fantomex? In the Uncanny issue where he merged with the world and became more powerful, his ego was bigger than usual...
    That would be neat. The only time I've ever found Fantomex actually interesting was when he went villain in Spurrier's X-Force.

Quote Originally Posted by Osvaldoeaf View Post
    CBR just posted a new interview in which pak says a new "huge" member would join the team...Hope it really is one of these much needed, missing X-Men.
    I kind of wondered about use of the word "huge" as well. Especially considering they already have Warpath and Sabretooth as muscle. Could it be Cerebra? Or did he mean "huge" as in a major character? Like Cable perhaps?

Possibly. I've thought that could be the case as well.

I would love Gambit to be the last team member but I think it will be Psylocke.

BANNED

Psylocker?

Ultimate Member

I'm hoping that they've moved Betsy past her X-Force days, she needs a fresh start...then again so does Warpath...

Quote Originally Posted by Osvaldoeaf View Post
    I'm half expecting this "huge" member to be Krakoa jr.

And maybe this new guy behind the Weapon X program is Steve Rogers considering what OML involvement with Secret Empire might be... I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    And maybe this new guy behind the Weapon X program is Steve Rogers considering what OML involvement with Secret Empire might be... I dunno.
    Pak said it was a 'classic' X-Men villain, though. Which also borks my idea (that I was too scared to mention for fear of it coming true) of the mastermind being a somehow-turned-evil Doctor Nemesis.

Now I'm betting on Bastion. He's sorta classic, been gone a spell, and the solicit for #2 mentioned Weapon X agents able to "hide in plain sight" which sounds like Prime Sentinels to me.
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.