Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    The title of the thread needs to be rewrite… "Why would the Scarlet Witch want to join the X-men?"
    Fresh Mutant Man Meat
    GrindrStone(D)

Extraordinary Member

The title of the thread needs to be rewrite… "Why would the Scarlet Witch want to join the X-men?"
    The orgies

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Fresh Mutant Man Meat
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    The orgies
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

I can't even get people to answer how it'd benefit her to be a mutant or Mags' kid again.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I can't even get people to answer how it'd benefit her to be a mutant or Mags' kid again.
    For one thing, the Avengers stopped actually needing her once Dr Strange joined their ranks.
    And even to this day, he’s still the Avengers go-to-guy now for magic.

Even separate teams like Strike Force don’t need Wanda because they already have her son Wiccan.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    For one thing, the Avengers stopped actually needing her once Dr Strange joined their ranks.
    And even to this day, he’s still the Avengers go-to-guy now for magic.

Even separate teams like Strike Force don’t need Wanda because they already have her son Wiccan.
    And Wanda is his go-to person for magic. And he also has been on and off the team. The Avengers have no designated team. It's random. Strike Force is a limited series. She's in other books. None of what you stated has anything to do with Mags or mutants. When Mags was her dad and she was a mutant, she was gone for years. Her last consistent stint on the Avengers was early 2000s. She wasn't retconned until 5 years ago.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Ultimate Member

The X-teams have Jean, Emma, Storm, Rogue, Psylocke, Dazzler, Kitty, M, Magik, X-23 and Sage at or near top tier, and Siryn, Dani, Rahne, Karma, Magma, Kwannon, Jubilee, Firestar, Cecelia Reyes, Frenzy, Surge, Dust, Mercury, the Cuckoos, Bling!, Wind-Dancer, Paige and Melody Guthrie, Loa, Tarot, Roulette, Catseye, Marrow, Lifeguard, Nature Girl, Shark Girl, etc. sitting on the bleachers, just waiting for their call to join the field. (I'm sure I forgot a bunch, too! Sorry Lila Cheney! Sorry Vange Whedon! Sorry Abigail Brand!) It's an embarrassment of riches, really.

Wanda would be lost in the press of amazing dynamic ladies, IMO, and the Avengers, again, IMO, are a far more fertile territory for her (and, while they do have Wasp, She-Hulk, Monica Rambeau, etc. do not have nearly as many amazing women, front and center).

Plus, I feel like too much of her story would revolve around pointless drama over the Bendis years. He's gone. DC ate him up. Time to go from not liking what he did to not caring about it any more, and not waste a single second writing stories trying to resolve it or address it. Like the cousin under the stairs, it can just stew under there while the rest of us go on with our lives pretending it doesn't exist.

As always, add IMO to any sentence that starts with a capital letter.