Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Even if she isn't a mutant anymore Wanda still feels guilt over her past actions. So should anyone still wanted to see Wanda try to teach at Xavier's mansion ?
    I don't really want see the point in having non-mutants at the school. Wanda is focusing on moving forward, if she was gonna try to help the X-Men out of guilty that should've happened some time ago(when she also was still a mutant).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Even if she isn't a mutant anymore Wanda still feels guilt over her past actions. So should anyone still wanted to see Wanda try to teach at Xavier's mansion ?
    Honestly Marvel should just forget decimation. You've had restoration of the x-gene, and upon the eradication of the terrigen there's no longer mutant endangered status. We really only had mutant endangered status because of the film/tv rights issue. When Marvel and Fox made deals on the tv rights, mutants stopped being endangered. The less referred to that time period the better.

BANNED

Why would she want to? Would the X-Men even accept her? There are some things you just can't take back or make right. It's best to move on.

I hated decimation with that said Wanda has never been a X-Men member she's solidly in the Avengers camp now with that I do not blame her for decimation either she was mentally ill at the time and did not intend to hurt any just depower them which some mutants would had welcomed and I can forgive her now Bendis and his Shitty writing of her and lack of knowledge of her history like she knew about her sons is unforgivable to me.

BANNED

It's possible that Wanda, as much as I love her, just isn't a very capable teacher...

Not everyone is!

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Yes she should join an X-team to try to better communicate and understand each other and make amends. She is a mutant still to me.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

I'd find it an interesting read and be for it.

If anyone still believes she needs redemption, it would be the best way to go about it, in my opinion. It would have to be handled well, though.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I don't really want see the point in having non-mutants at the school. Wanda is focusing on moving forward, if she was gonna try to help the X-Men out of guilty that should've happened some time ago(when she also was still a mutant).
    Sometimes moving forward means teaching those to not make the same mistakes you did.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Why would she want to? Would the X-Men even accept her? There are some things you just can't take back or make right. It's best to move on.
    There's also a chance to at least try to make right.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Because, as Rachel said, the Scarlet Witch is not allowed to set foot inside any X-Men facility or school. If she does she is to be forced out... With Force.

She should've been killed for M-Day anyway...

Spectacular Member

She has not joined the X-Men because she is unforgivable. I also think in that panel if Pixie knew she was responsible for decimation she would not have wanted to be taught by her. I also think it is best for the X-Men and Cyclops fans that she stays far away from the X-Men forever.
    Last edited by Cykewasright; 05-29-2017 at 06:44 AM.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

All the x-men and their fans do is try and guilt trip her into feeling sorry for their plight something that yes she had a part in but had no control over because she was being possessed, I don't care if the fans hate it and think the children's crusade retcon was lazy it made sense unlike the reasoning bendis gave in house of m which didn't make sense.

So no keep her away from the x-men at all cost.

Okay maybe not every single x-men fans despises and hates scarlet witch I've talked to some and seen quite a few x-men fans who actually like her despite the vast majority of the x-men fanbase hating her character for the house of m and decimation.
    Last edited by Ianbarreilles; 05-29-2017 at 06:46 AM.

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Wanda hasn't joined the X-men because she's better than them.

SHE doesn't believe in punishing the mentally ill and/or the mind controlled with death and violence after all.

Heck, death and violence is pretty much ALL the X-men stand for these days.
    Last edited by Vanguard-01; 05-29-2017 at 06:48 AM.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    All the x-men and their fans do, well most of them do let's be real it's almost impossible to find a x-men fan aside from myself and maybe Wiccan and cj striker and a few others I've seen who doesn't hate Wanda, but the point is most of those x-men fans and the x-men themselves all they do when Wanda is around is try and guilt trip her into feeling sorry for their plight something that yes she had a part in but had no control over because she was being possessed, I don't care if the fans hate it and think the children's crusade retcon was lazy it made sense unlike the reasoning bendis gave in house of m which didn't make sense.

So no keep her away from the x-men at all cost.
    I actually ignore her actions in Decimation because it was Bendis. I dislike her because of Uncanny Avengers, Childrens Crusade, Axis, and the Vision series. I am also sick of her always being manipulated. They should make a gag comic called Wanda ruins everything.
    Last edited by Cykewasright; 05-29-2017 at 06:58 AM.