Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

stephens2177, I was confused, so I double checked - that post of his you're talking about was from 3 weeks ago. The one linked to up top yesterday showed a Superman with a yellow s-shield on the cape, a design element definitely not in line with anywhere the movies would ever go (since like I said, that'd mean animating it into any CG shots). Given that it isn't the movie but is still apparently meant to resemble Cavill, and he said it isn't a regular comics thing either, presumably this might be some kind of more general DC advertisement work.
    Buh-bye

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Sadly I can imagine he's in too much demand to stop and do a Superman comic.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    Let me clarify: not those New 52 stand-ins. I'm talking about Fabok doing a book about the real JLA, with all their Silver Age adventures and origins intact. The guys that people grew up with.

I'm happy that Superman is back on the JLA finally. I'm just waiting for the rest of them to go back to being themselves.
    Lots of people grew up with different versions, but technically most are still on the table since Flashpoint and CoIE have pending retcons.

And when a high demand artist gets a monthly gig, the rule is Batman first anyway.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    Lots of people grew up with different versions, but technically most are still on the table since Flashpoint and CoIE have pending retcons.
    Yeah, I mean the versions who were in the books before September 2011. The Superman and Batman and Wonder Woman who had experienced all of the defining arcs both in their corners of the DCU and in the DCU in general. Nobody really "grew up" with the New 52.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    And when a high demand artist gets a monthly gig, the rule is Batman first anyway.
    Well, he started with Batman so he might as well do other stuff now.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dispenser Of Truth View Post
    stephens2177, I was confused, so I double checked - that post of his you're talking about was from 3 weeks ago. The one linked to up top yesterday showed a Superman with a yellow s-shield on the cape, a design element definitely not in line with anywhere the movies would ever go (since like I said, that'd mean animating it into any CG shots). Given that it isn't the movie but is still apparently meant to resemble Cavill, and he said it isn't a regular comics thing either, presumably this might be some kind of more general DC advertisement work.
    He linked to this one 1st,are you talking about this one,or his silver age type wall.mural.for his kids room?