Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Guardian of the Universe comicstar100's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Maybe this will spin into Young Justice Rebirth ?
    I'd love this but I feel like any YJ Rebirth will be on hold for a while because of Tim's current situation in the overall Watchmen/ Mr Oz Rebirth plot.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by comicstar100 View Post
    I'd love this but I feel like any YJ Rebirth will be on hold for a while because of Tim's current situation in the overall Watchmen/ Mr Oz Rebirth plot.

Not to mention every "bankable" YJ character is either in limbo,or being used somewhere else(Kon,cassie,Tim,and Bart from the book,and kaldur/Jackson, Artemis,and Megan from the show).
    Until you get all or most of those together,there isn't much point to a YJ book.

And NO,the young new kids don't get the name,they don't deserve it,and didn't earn it.

I'm still working under the impression that Tim's involvement in the overall Rebirth storyline is going to dovetail into a revival for the Young Justice group, though that might be after we get the JSA and Legion back since those seem to be the main focuses right now.

BANNED

Starfire,beast boy,and raven should be on the Titans team,and I wish that book went twice a month,then added them 2 it.

Damian has the Bat books and the super sons book

Jackson should be on a rebirthed YJ book

NuWally should be Barry's permanent partner in the flash book,which is already twice a month.

Kon,cassie,Bart,Tim,Jackson,Megan,Artemis,and later static and blue beetle,should be YJ

Why would a Titans/Teen titans announcement spin into a Young Justice announcement?

BANNED

I'm hoping that this event reunites the Marc Wolfman and George Prez team in the D.C. rebirth era.

BANNED

Don't forget no actual Bart Allen nor Connor Kent in DC Rebirth.

I hope Cyborg comes back to the Titans some day. I miss his friendship with Gar.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    Not to mention every "bankable" YJ character is either in limbo,or being used somewhere else(Kon,cassie,Tim,and Bart from the book,and kaldur/Jackson, Artemis,and Megan from the show).
    Until you get all or most of those together,there isn't much point to a YJ book.

And NO,the young new kids don't get the name,they don't deserve it,and didn't earn it.
    Um if we're going by the show then Dick and Wally are the bankable ones not Tim and Bart. Cassie aint bankable at all. Jackson and Beetle are recent additions with Jackson already in TT and Beetle likely to join him. They're closer to the Damian/Emiko generation anyway.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    Um if we're going by the show then Dick and Wally are the bankable ones not Tim and Bart. Cassie aint bankable at all. Jackson and Beetle are recent additions with Jackson already in TT and Beetle likely to join him. They're closer to the Damian/Emiko generation anyway.
    way back before the show there was this thing called Young Justice the comic series,and it was well loved.

The YJ4 has been a stable of DC since then,that includes Cassie.

The show brought in dick,wally,Conner,kaldur,Megan,and Artemis.

Dick and wally are already being used (and hopefully going twice a month sooner than later),so using the "classic" YJ members would make sense.

Having both teams together brings both sets of fans to a new book,there is nothing wrong with that at all.

Btw Cyborg needs to RUN the Titans/TT teams,as a way for the JL to oversee them,BUT the most important part is to get Vic back with his friends.

This announcement has nothing to do with YJ,probably formally presenting JC,hopefully Titans going twice a month,or maybe the crossover will be written by wolfman/perez
    Last edited by stephens2177; 02-08-2017 at 03:00 PM.

BANNED

Starfire,beast boy,and raven should be on the Titans team,and I wish that book went twice a month,then added them 2 it.

Damian has the Bat books and the super sons book

Jackson should be on a rebirthed YJ book

NuWally should be Barry's permanent partner in the flash book,which is already twice a month.

Kon,cassie,Bart,Tim,Jackson,Megan,Artemis,and later static and blue beetle,should be YJ
    If they can't get their hands on Jackson, Artemis or Megan because of Teen Titans or some other crap, I think Jaime and Secret or Empress are good enough additions. What matters most is the YJ4, pretty much anyone else is just a bonus. In fact a book with just the YJ4 would probably work just fine, though I really do want Jaime on the team.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    If they can't get their hands on Jackson, Artemis or Megan because of Teen Titans or some other crap, I think Jaime and Secret or Empress are good enough additions. What matters most is the YJ4, pretty much anyone else is just a bonus. In fact a book with just the YJ4 would probably work just fine, though I really do want Jaime on the team.

Lol,I wouldn't mind a mini series called YJ4,that would bring them together then straighten them out.after that create a YJ series with the rest.

BANNED

Lol,I wouldn't mind a mini series called YJ4,that would bring them together then straighten them out.after that create a YJ series with the rest.
    Or just one shots like they did with JLA that lead into the main series.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    Tt is imo kind of strange that everybody talks about the YJ4 when Arowettte, Secret and Empress iirc much more essential for the young justice comic than Tim, Bart and Conner.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Tt is imo kind of strange that everybody talks about the YJ4 when Arowettte, Secret and Empress iirc much more essential for the young justice comic than Tim, Bart and Conner.
    What? Tim, Bart and Conner are the Young Justice from day one. Empress came in issues later. Arrowette quit the team for a period of time, and Secret was so weird with her backstory that she was in and out of the team a bunch of times.