Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    Or just one shots like they did with JLA that lead into the main series.
    I like that idea also,I just wanted to keep.them together,cause I think they are and "their" brand is stronger together

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Tt is imo kind of strange that everybody talks about the YJ4 when Arowettte, Secret and Empress iirc much more essential for the young justice comic than Tim, Bart and Conner.
    You done lost your mind.If you like those characters more,that is cool for you,but to say the YJ 4 are not as important is insanity.
    Last edited by stephens2177; 02-08-2017 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Tt is imo kind of strange that everybody talks about the YJ4 when Arowettte, Secret and Empress iirc much more essential for the young justice comic than Tim, Bart and Conner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    What? Tim, Bart and Conner are the Young Justice from day one. Empress came in issues later. Arrowette quit the team for a period of time, and Secret was so weird with her backstory that she was in and out of the team a bunch of times.
    Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    I like that idea also,I just wanted to keep.them together,cause I think they are and "their" brand is stronger together

You don't lost your mind.If you like those characters more,that is cool for you,but to say the YJ 4 are not as important is insanity.
    No one is saying the YJ4 are not as important as characters, they are saying that they had lesser focus in the young justice comic series.
    I felt that you are all right in some ways. Firstly Empress was never that important or integral to the story so I will say that.

However, most arcs were centred around the other girls. Although Bart, Conner and Tim were present most of the time and were most central in early story's,the arcs rarely focuses around them as they all had solo books(yes they did have arcs but not as many).Btws, Bart did leave for a while but not long. Secret was essential to the story having a very strong arc, the same can be said about arrowette even though she left the team she was always present. Wonder girl had a lot of focus too.

In conclusion, to say the YJ4 were not essential is wrong, but the other characters still had more focus. Impulse, Robin and Superboy also had their own books for their stories, in the same way we don't get many Nightwing focuses arcs in Titans as he often has his own series.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Red obin View Post
    No one is saying the YJ4 are not as important as characters, they are saying that they had lesser focus in the young justice comic series.
    I felt that you are all right in some ways. Firstly Empress was never that important or integral to the story so I will say that.

However, most arcs were centred around the other girls. Although Bart, Conner and Tim were present most of the time and were most central in early story's,the arcs rarely focuses around them as they all had solo books(yes they did have arcs but not as many).Btws, Bart did leave for a while but not long. Secret was essential to the story having a very strong arc, the same can be said about arrowette even though she left the team she was always present. Wonder girl had a lot of focus too.

In conclusion, to say the YJ4 were not essential is wrong, but the other characters still had more focus. Impulse, Robin and Superboy also had their own books for their stories, in the same way we don't get many Nightwing focuses arcs in Titans as he often has his own series.
    I can agree with that,I mean Empress got us YJ league lol,and Secret brought us Doug,I mean darkseid.

Since the YJ4 have been teaming they have been a force in comics that can't be denied though (by sane ppl at least),and they are a DCU constant,1 that can sell comics.