Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Upcoming Titans/Teen titans announcement

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/02...-couple-weeks/

This is likely the judas contract crossover which will likely be in may as both titans and teen titans arcs are finished in April.

Spectacular Member

Yeah gotta be judas contract, thought it was just gonna be in the titans book, I'm pleasantly surprised it'll be both titan books.
    Also do we think terra will appear of that dc will use someone else instead?

BANNED

Still not sure how I feel about Judas Contract rewritten. Also have no clue how they're gonna juggle it between 2 monthly books and 2 twice weekly books. Should've just kept it between Deathstroke and Nightwing or alternatively Priest and Seeley. Now I'm hoping Nightwing book is left out preferably Deathstroke too though thats probably a pipe dream.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

I guess I'll be sitting Teen Titans out during the crossover then if it is Judas Contract. I've no interest in a rehash of that story anyway and this one feels like there are too many cooks in the kitchen. I do hope that Nightwing is left out of it now though.
    Last edited by JasonTodd428; 02-07-2017 at 09:20 AM.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, not really interested in rehashing JC either. I would rather DC NOT further disrespect the Wolfman/Perez run than they already have.
    Last edited by Green Goblin of Sector 2814; 02-07-2017 at 09:28 AM.

I'm excited for this. A crossover between Titans and TT is very welcome in my book. I read JC for the 1st time a couple of months ago so I don't have the same attachment some might have to the original material.

I could understand involving Deathstroke, and even Nightwing, in the Judas Contract retelling, but I'm curious to see how the Teen Titans book could fit in. Especially with Beast Boy and Starfire on the team.

Whatever the case, it'll be nice to see the two Titans teams interacting .

Glad both Titans teams will be involved in this. And I agree with Frontier, it'll be great to see the two teams interact. I want to see Nightwing and Starfire interacting for sure! I'm excited for it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Aliltron View Post
    Glad both Titans teams will be involved in this. And I agree with Frontier, it'll be great to see the two teams interact. I want to see Nightwing and Starfire interacting for sure! I'm excited for it.
    I would caution against anticipating the involvement of the Teen Titans, because the tweet only mentions the Titans, it's BC who's added the teen team. Especially since Teen Titans has as of yet not been mentioned in connection with the JC story, while Deathstroke and Nightwing has.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    I would caution against anticipating the involvement of the Teen Titans, because the tweet only mentions the Titans, it's BC who's added the teen team. Especially since Teen Titans has as of yet not been mentioned in connection with the JC story, while Deathstroke and Nightwing has.
    I'm hoping Teen Titans is not involved myself. The N52 TT had far too many crossovers among it's many other problems so crossovers make me leery.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I'm excited for this. A crossover between Titans and TT is very welcome in my book. I read JC for the 1st time a couple of months ago so I don't have the same attachment some might have to the original material.
    I just think its a huge slap in the face to two creators who basically defined the Titans and their legacy.

I think it will be a crossover between the two teams.

While Judas Contract is the popular candidate, I'm gonna say it may be something else.
    With maybe a third title launching out of it.

New titles have to be launched...
    And Titans has been selling really good...
    So a spin-off is likely.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    While Judas Contract is the popular candidate, I'm gonna say it may be something else.
    With maybe a third title launching out of it.
    I'm actually hoping this one, myself. I think it would pretty anti-climactic if the announcement were the JC rehash. I mean, that's already been announced. Maybe a Team Titans/Titans West book with some of the lesser known Titans characters? They could revive Pantha and Baby Wildebeest and put them on a team with Argent and Red Star.

Maybe this will spin into Young Justice Rebirth ?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Maybe this will spin into Young Justice Rebirth ?
    That was the first thought that crossed my mind.