Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Next Parker Enterprises story ideas?

Say some positive about future arcs with spiderman inc and no get rid of company post. I think Peter should work with hos company alongside the xmen to bring a new unity of mutant/superhero peace and mj comes back to work for peter. Tony also offers Peter to co lead the avengers and xmen alongside kitty pride for his next even involving thanos/osborn trying to gain the powers of TOAA and succeeding.

Astonishing Member

I have some ideas:

1º) THE GOBLIN WARS:
    Spider-Man has been always in disadvantage against Norman Osborn because he's rich and Spidey didn't have nothing. So, to prove Norman was a criminal, he would have to reveal his identity, but then, he would be send to prison and not Norman. Well, since Parker now has his own company, I believe he can now almost match Osborn's power. It would be surely be a lot like Iron Man's classic stories where Stark Industries fight against rival companies like Hammer Multinational or others. So, Parker Industries trying to defeat Oscorp (now Alchemax) would be interesting.

2º) Fight for the Future:
    Taking advantage of my "Goblin Wars" idea, this could lead to another plot. Since Oscorp became Alchemax, it would be interesting is Peter (alongside Miguel O'Hara) try to avoid Alchemax's destiny as the most corrupted and ruling company in the 2099. There was a videogame where an Evil Peter Parker became the CEO of Alchemax. Well, it would be interesting if Peter manages to take over Alchemax and stop it before it turned completely corrupted; also avoiding to become something like his evil counterpart.

3º) Spider-Wars:
    Something like a sequel from both, Spider-Verse and Web Warriors. It would be interesting if Peter and the Web Warriors form an alliance to help each other. It would be interesting too if, I don't know, Peter decides to make use of the ideas of some of their counterparts and use them to improve his company. For example, the ideas used by his counterpart Ghost Spider, who also had his company but the guy was corrupted and looked for redemption.

4º) WebCorps:
    Another potential sequel from the Spider-Verse. Remembering Ezequiel Sims and his own company, it would be interesting if Peter merges his own company with WebCorps and increase his crimefighting skills to a more global position.

5º) Starker Industries:
    With Tony Stark down, it would be quite appropiated if Stark Industries goes down and Peter buys it to save it, merging it with his own and creating "Starker Industries". This could give a nice impulse for Peter's company and to bring back Mary Jane.

Well, what do you think?

Spectacular Member AmazingFantasy's Avatar

Wow Ursalink, I really like your ideas. Every one of them! I even had thought of something like Peter and Miguel vs Alchemax, and MJ coming to work for Peter as well, but you thought of more details. I didn't think of Peter actually buying Stark Industries (especially that he would be saving it, instead of simply buying it), just bringing MJ back, but yeah when you think about it just makes sense. It's even similar to what he did to the Baxter Bulding. I also enjoyed the WebCorps idea, not necessarily as a sequel to Spider-Verse, but the mere fact of it appearing... I genuily forgot it existed LOL as did many others probably... Anyhow, That also gives storyline potential, they could make Peter learn some other secret(s) Ezekiel might have, gives a nice hook if someone wants to write a story related to the mystical side of Spidey, etc.

--

I've already said a few ideas I have above, here I'll focus on ideas that only relate to Parker Industries, but some of those inevitably applies to the book in general, but anyways here it is:

1) MJ coming back to ASM, working for Peter. She doesn't have to be a love interest. But I'd like that
    A whole arc could be made out of it, but I wouldn't mind if Peter simply decided to call her or something lol. I also really dig Ursalink's idea.

2) Make the Bugle and Parker Industries have an active and positive relationship. That can also bring the old supporting cast back.

3) Peter being more active in other Spider-People's life. It's implied that he spends time with and tutors Miles (Unfortunately it's rarely shown ), but I'm talking about him doing this with all of them. Some of my ideas are:

- Providing them with resources, for example, if they need transportation, hospitals. (Miguel needed both of those IIRC), to search for something, problems like that, Peter could let them use PI resources.

- Helping on science stuff. You know how back in the day Peter sometimes goes to Reed Richards, Curt Connors and etc for help? This time he would do the helping. I genuinely think it provides a nice touch and makes sense in-universe.

- And of course, proving them with tech, all the cool toys and stuff. We know he made Miles new web shooters and even gave Miguel an armor. Simply expand on that.

4) Focus more on charity stuff that Parker Industries does. I had an idea of a whole issue focusing on how much Peter is helping the world with his current resources, I'd really dig that.

5) Not exactly an ASM thing, but I'd like if we could see more of PI on the Marvel Universe in general. I mean, from what I understood, Spider-Man is loved worldwide currently, his company and product are famous, he provides tech for SHIELD... Yet rarely any of that is touched outside of ASM. Webwares for example seem to be just as mainstream as phones (I may be mistaken) and I don't recall seeing any outside of Spider-Titles.

I think there's more, but these are all that come to mind right now. Hope y'all like it.

There are some very good ideas in this thread. In fact, I wish I had come up with these ideas they are that epic.
    Last edited by Celgress; 02-07-2017 at 09:00 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

BANNED

Peter could try the alpha story line again but this time as peter training him as ceo spidey.

BANNED

Opps doble post.

Okay, here's an idea I may have mentioned before:

Doc Ock, if he survives Clone Conspiracy, decides to get his ultimate revenge on Peter by taking control of the Parker Industries experimental nanotech--which remember he invented--which are, in fact, microscopic octobots. And we know he can mentally control those like his arms. Parker Industries signature product is their iPhone-like Webware. Well, what if those nanobots are in every. single. WebWare device? Which people wear on their wrists. Millions and millions of people all of the world. Over a billion in China alone. Including Peter's friends, colleagues, and family members. And what if Doc Ock, through that Webware, can hack directly into a person's brain and mentally control them? And he gives all those people one single command: kill Spider-Man. Thus you have "The Sinister Six Billion" in which Spider-Man, along with a few folks lucky enough not be wearing a Webware, must find a way to sabotage his own tech without hurting innocent people and those he cares about, while also stopping Doc Ock.

In the aftermath, Parker Industries issues a massive recall of all the Webware devices to make sure all traces of Doc Ock nanotech is deactivated and scrubbed. But of course, there is public outrage, spurned on by J. Jonah Jameson, that Parker Industries released a "dangerous, untested product" to the market. Lawyers also pounce to file class action lawsuits against Parker Industries.

But It gets worse. Peter then gets visited by two agents from the Treasury Department (cue Elliot Ness jokes). When federal investigators examined the Webware after Doc Ock's hacking, they noticed it's digital signatures were identical to when London's CCTV system was hacked into as shown in Amazing Spider-Man #9 (which was also done by Doc Ock when he was the Living Brain). The agents then wanted to see if there were any other instances, and sure enough, they found that same digital signature--in the computers of the New York Stock Exchange. Specifically on the day the Market seemed to crash...expect for Parker Industries stock. And since the nanotech was invented and developed by Parker Industries, with Peter's approval, it looks mighty suspicious. Thus, Peter gets accused by the U.S. government of stock market manipulation, fraud and cyberterrorism. And the state's star witness? Sajani Jaffrey. Who accuses Peter of firing her in order to "cover up his illegal activities" when she "discovered the truth," and maybe go as far as to lie and say Peter was doing what she actually did, which is hire known super-villains to sabotage company projects in order to "save the company."
    Last edited by stillanerd; 02-08-2017 at 04:23 PM.
    --Mike McNulty, a.k.a. Stillanerd. Contributor for Bam Smack Pow! and Viral Hare
    Previous Articles for Whatever A Spider Can.
    Previous Articles for Spider-Man Crawlspace.

Don't ever take a fence down until you know the reason why it was put up.--G.K. Chesterton

Great idea for an event that would actually matter Stillanerd. I would love to see this play out in the comics or failing that in video game format.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

That would be a good idea for a "Downfall of Parker Industries" arc/saga. Even better if you throw in Norman Osborn capitalizing on this through Liz Allan and Alchemax, and it would be a believable way to return Spider-Man to his usual status quo of being treated as a menace and outlaw, especially if Peter Parker's name is also tarnished in the process, thus explaining why he's so down on his luck.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stillanerd View Post
    Okay, here's an idea I may have mentioned before:

Doc Ock, if he survives Clone Conspiracy, decides to get his ultimate revenge on Peter by taking control of the Parker Industries experimental nanotech--which remember he invented--which are, in fact, microscopic octobots. And we know he can mentally control those like his arms. Parker Industries signature product is their iPhone-like Webware. Well, what if those nanobots are in every. single. WebWare device? Which people wear on their wrists. Millions and millions of people all of the world. Over a billion in China alone. Includes Peter's friends, colleagues, and family members. And what if Doc Ock, through that Webware, can hack directly into a person's brain and mentally control them? And he gives all those people one single command: kill Spider-Man. Thus you have "The Sinister Six Billion" in which Spider-Man, along with a few folks lucky enough not be wearing a Webware, must find a way to sabotage his own tech without hurting innocent people and those he cares about, while also stopping Doc Ock.

In the aftermath, Parker Industries issues a massive recall of all the Webware devices to make sure all traces of Doc Ock nanotech is deactivated and scrubbed. But of course, there is public outrage, spurned on by J. Jonah Jameson, that Parker Industries released a "dangerous, untested product" to the market. Lawyers also pounce to file class action lawsuits against Parker Industries.

But It gets worse. Peter then gets visited by two agents from the Treasury Department (cue Elliot Ness jokes). When federal investigators examined the Webware after Doc Ock's hacking, they noticed it's digital signatures were identical to when London's CCTV system was hacked into as shown in Amazing Spider-Man #9 (which was also done by Doc Ock when he was the Living Brain). The agents then wanted to see if there were any other instances, and sure enough, they found that same digital signature--in the computers of the New York Stock Exchange. Specifically on the day the Market seemed to crash...expect for Parker Industries stock. And since the nanotech was invented and developed by Parker Industries, with Peter's approval, it looks mighty suspicious. Thus, Peter gets accused by the U.S. government of stock market manipulation, fraud and cyberterrorism. And the state's star witness? Sajani Jaffrey. Who accuses Peter of firing her in order to "cover up his illegal activities" when she "discovered the truth," and maybe go as far as to lie and say Peter was doing what she actually did, which is hire known super-villains to sabotage company projects in order to "save the company."
    I said no posts about "losing parker industries", did i not?

I just finish up your post and say he gets cleared of all charges by harry osborn having creditble evidence that peter was framed by ock(and sanjani under ocks orders) and gets his company back. Harry gets redeemed by making his fathers company create a merger with Parker Industries to co run with osborn enterprises, sanjani goes to jail like she should and ock is on the loose but is wanted all across the world both being a traitor and a sabatoging world terrorist who tarnished his name forever in the publics eye and finlly mj quits stark goes back to work under petet and harry as a fashion cheif manager. they become richer than tony stark. The End.

Happy ending.
    Last edited by SpideyCeo; 02-08-2017 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpideyCeo View Post
    I said no posts about "losing parker industries", did i not.

I just finish up your post andvsay he gets cleared of all charfes by jj having creditble evidence that he was framed by ock and gets his company back.
    That's also a very good idea. To complicate it a little bit, Jennifer Walters (or Evangeline Whedon, a mutant lawyer who can turn into a dragon) manages to help Peter beat the charges by exposing Sajani as a vengeful liar who herself has colluded with super-villains to undermine Peter's vision for Parker Industries and is just lashing out because Peter finally figured her out and dropped her like a sack of hot potatoes. However, the issue of Peter being framed by Otto Octavius also exposes, as far as the public is concerned, that Octavius was at least a silent partner in the formation of Parker Industries and with Peter being unable to clear that up without admitting his double life as Spider-Man, there is a shadow of suspicion lurking over the company that Peter has to struggle to overcome for the good of everyone working for him or benefiting by his company.

In the process, though, Peter figures out that Sajani and Ock aren't the only one working against him, and begins to follow the proverbial yellow brick road all the way to Alchemax, Liz Allan . . . and Norman Osborn in whatever new face and alias he's adopted this time around. Thus, we have a showdown between Spidey and Osborn, and in the end, Peter's left with a dilemma: he can expose Liz's collusion with Osborn, ensuring the destruction of Alchemax so that it can never be the dominant power of the year 2099 and that Osborn's plan to build a new legacy for himself crashes and burns, but that means Liz goes to prison and Normie is left without a mother, increasing his resentment of Spider-Man and perhaps ensuring that in the future, yet another Osborn will don the Green Goblin mask and seek to destroy him. Furthermore, even if Liz goes to prison for her collusion with Norman Osborn (and other super-villains), Tiberius Stone can easily take over Alchemax by laying all the blame for Alchemax's illegal activities, most of which he had a hand in, on her and begin building it up as his legacy to pass on to his child, thus ensuring that the future of 2099 comes to pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That would be a good idea for a "Downfall of Parker Industries" arc/saga. Even better if you throw in Norman Osborn capitalizing on this through Liz Allan and Alchemax, and it would be a believable way to return Spider-Man to his usual status quo of being treated as a menace and outlaw, especially if Peter Parker's name is also tarnished in the process, thus explaining why he's so down on his luck.
    If you want to go in that direction, absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by SpideyCeo View Post
    I said no posts about "losing parker industries", did i not?

I just finish up your post and say he gets cleared of all charges by harry osborn having creditble evidence that peter was framed by ock(and sanjani under ocks orders) and gets his company back. Harry gets redeemed by making his fathers company create a merger with Parker Industries to co run with osborn enterprises, sanjani goes to jail like she should and ock is on the loose but is wanted all across the world both being a traitor and a sabatoging world terrorist who tarnished his name forever in the publics eye and finlly mj quits stark goes back to work under petet and harry as a fashion cheif manager. they become richer than tony stark. The End.

Happy ending.
    Well, yeah, of course Peter would get his name cleared under this scenario. After all, he's got to almost hit rock bottom first for the sake of drama and suspense. But yeah, the idea of Harry coming to Peter's legal rescue is a good idea, too. As is Alchemax trying to take advantage of the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That's also a very good idea. To complicate it a little bit, Jennifer Walters (or Evangeline Whedon, a mutant lawyer who can turn into a dragon) manages to help Peter beat the charges by exposing Sajani as a vengeful liar who herself has colluded with super-villains to undermine Peter's vision for Parker Industries and is just lashing out because Peter finally figured her out and dropped her like a sack of hot potatoes. However, the issue of Peter being framed by Otto Octavius also exposes, as far as the public is concerned, that Octavius was at least a silent partner in the formation of Parker Industries and with Peter being unable to clear that up without admitting his double life as Spider-Man, there is a shadow of suspicion lurking over the company that Peter has to struggle to overcome for the good of everyone working for him or benefiting by his company.

In the process, though, Peter figures out that Sajani and Ock aren't the only one working against him, and begins to follow the proverbial yellow brick road all the way to Alchemax, Liz Allan . . . and Norman Osborn in whatever new face and alias he's adopted this time around. Thus, we have a showdown between Spidey and Osborn, and in the end, Peter's left with a dilemma: he can expose Liz's collusion with Osborn, ensuring the destruction of Alchemax so that it can never be the dominant power of the year 2099 and that Osborn's plan to build a new legacy for himself crashes and burns, but that means Liz goes to prison and Normie is left without a mother, increasing his resentment of Spider-Man and perhaps ensuring that in the future, yet another Osborn will don the Green Goblin mask and seek to destroy him. Furthermore, even if Liz goes to prison for her collusion with Norman Osborn (and other super-villains), Tiberius Stone can easily take over Alchemax by laying all the blame for Alchemax's illegal activities, most of which he had a hand in, on her and begin building it up as his legacy to pass on to his child, thus ensuring that the future of 2099 comes to pass.
    That's a great idea, too, and nice way of tying it together with Spider-Man 2099.
    --Mike McNulty, a.k.a. Stillanerd. Contributor for Bam Smack Pow! and Viral Hare

Don't ever take a fence down until you know the reason why it was put up.--G.K. Chesterton

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Great idea for an event that would actually matter Stillanerd. I would love to see this play out in the comics or failing that in video game format.
    Hmm...having this be a video game plot would be very interesting, too.

Quote Originally Posted by stillanerd View Post
    If you want to go in that direction, absolutely.

Well, yeah, of course Peter would get his name cleared under this scenario. After all, he's got to almost hit rock bottom first for the sake of drama and suspense. But yeah, the idea of Harry coming to Peter's legal rescue is a good idea, too. As is Alchemax trying to take advantage of the situation.

That's a great idea, too, and nice way of tying it together with Spider-Man 2099.
    Technically, the 2099 connection is there because Alchemax in the present is formed as part of Norman Osborn's machinations with Liz Allan as his willing puppet, and I feel like that has to be resolved at some point, because you can't just leave one of the oldest supporting cast members as a villain or in collusion with villains.

BANNED

I got another idea that involves new characters and carnage. Peter shows of his brilliant mind for the first time against kassidy, and miles gets abjob under peter.