Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Default Action Comics #973 (SPOILERS)

Surprisingly a really good issue from Jurgens. The plot is really starting to move forward now, and it feels like the pieces are finally starting to be placed.

Clark Kents mystery gets even weirder this issue, as we learn he is about to walk to his apartment and that he doesn't even stay at one.

Also super woman is in bad shape, I am guessing that Superman is gonna try to get help from that doctor who helped new 52 superman train? Can't thin of anyone else that could possibly help Lana.

Overall, just a really good issue.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Also super woman is in bad shape, I am guessing that Superman is gonna try to get help from that doctor who helped new 52 superman train? Can't thin of anyone else that could possibly help Lana.
    It can't be her.

Unless I'm forgetting something, she's still trapped in the Phantom Zone.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine - The Worst Poster Ever View Post
    It can't be her.

Ahh, I can't remember, but sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine - The Worst Poster Ever View Post
    It can't be her.

And "doctor who helped new 52 superman train"? There's no reason for Superdad to even know about that.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

I quite enjoyed seeing the mystery of Superman from the other perspective.

"Lois How could you cheat one me with ME! What does me have that I don't??"

Took me a while, I'm back Netherman14's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FishyZombie View Post
    "Lois How could you cheat one me with ME! What does me have that I don't??"
    MaLois: "He's actually nice, and he doesn't act like a creepy guy."
    Pull-List:

DC: Batman: Damned, The Green Lantern. Young Justice. Wonder Twins

Boom!: Ronin Samurai.

Many things going on.

creepy clark kent seems so old school, it will be fun seeing Lois having dinner with him

All-New Member

Not gonna lie I couldn't read half this issue just because Clark was so damned creepy. I mean it, I had to skip past a lot of scenes he was in because it overloaded my creep meter.

This was SO good! Hopefully we get a lot more of this in the future. The other issues have been pretty good, but I loved this one!

And creepy Clark mystery is deepening nicely. Was this where the New52 Clark had his apartment?
    Hear my new CD "Love The World Away", available on iTunes, Google Music, Spotify, Shazam, and Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01N5XYV..._waESybX1C0RXK via @amazon
    www.jamiekelleymusic.com
    TV interview here: https://snjtoday.com/snj-today-hotline-jamie-kelley/

Stoked Hank is back, but, I'll be more stoked when he gets his proper look back. For those who read L&C, does this look like the New 52 version that book introduced? His face is partially hidden (either to actually hide the cyborg parts, or to symbolically allude to what he will become, depending),*so it may be hard to tell.

And if he's not New Clark, I just don't know anymore on that end. It seems he can "disappear" at will or something, though.

Lana knowing where Rebirth Superman's fortress is I think is a big clue. When New 52 Superman died, she gained some of his knowledge as well as his powers. She knew things only he knew. Now she knows something only Rebirth Superman knew. Logical explanation is she knows because they're the same man. Superwoman also perpetuates a similar deal, with Lois actually recalling the "death" New 52 Lois went through as happening to her, and beginning to call Lana "Red" like New 52 Lois.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 02-08-2017 at 12:51 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Stoked Hank is back, but, I'll be more stoked when he gets his proper look back. For those who read L&C, does this look like the New 52 version that book introduced? His face is partially hidden (either to actually hide the cyborg parts, or to symbolically allude to what he will become, depending),*so it may be hard to tell.

And if he's not New Clark, I just don't know anymore on that end. It seems he can "disappear" at will or something, though.

Lana knowing where Rebirth Superman's fortress is I think is a big clue. When New 52 Superman died, she gained some of his knowledge as well as his powers. She knew things only he knew. Now she knows something only Rebirth Superman knew. Logical explanation is she knows because they're the same man. Superwoman also perpetuates a similar deal, with Lois actually recalling the "death" New 52 Lois went through as happening to her, and beginning to call Lana "Red" like New 52 Lois.
    You realize you just wished for a person to be horribly mutilated and driven insane right? Just saying 😊

Yeah is him. Curiosly enought this issue brought back a lot of the subplots of that mini.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    And if he's not New Clark, I just don't know anymore on that end.
    New Clark is spoilers:
    Jeb Friedman
    end of spoilers.

BANNED

Maybe new Clark is a solid thought construct,and someone is projecting it.thst might be why they only know of him being human,and had to fill in the gaps of his early life.also why he disappears where he is supposed to live.

Who can project solid mental.constructs in the DCU anyway?

Hank was.also in the Supergirl book(which for some reason doesn't have a thread,even when all the other SUPER books do),he was moving in on a sunk argo city,you know where the zor-borg tech is.