Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: IvX #4 SPOILERS

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Yeah, it's always the X-men's fault, because the Inhumans are innocent white doves, right ?.
    I would like to bring up something because I am a X-men fan to my core but I feel if I ever bring up anything about how the X-men have been wrong in the past that me being a X-men fan will be put into question.

Yeah, it's always the X-men's fault, because the Inhumans are innocent white doves, right ?.
    I do think it's a fair criticism. If you don't wanna get criticized for placing you prisoners of war right next to your refugee camp, don't put your prisoners of war next to your refugee camp.
    Last edited by XPac; 02-11-2017 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Zolalnadia View Post
    Even if we don't agree on who's right and who's wrong, can we all agree that this was probably one of the best moments in the series so far?
    http://i.imgur.com/4VksmJL.jpg
    I absolutely love the finger over Logan's mouth. Hilarious!

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    I would like to bring up something because I am a X-men fan to my core but I feel if I ever bring up anything about how the X-men have been wrong in the past that me being a X-men fan will be put into question.
    Welcome to my world XD

Half my room is full of X-Men omnibuses and stuff, but I'm an X-Hater cuz I'm taking the Inhumans side in IVX :P

Ultimate Member

It's more than just taking their side, it's more viewing that little to nothing that the Inhumans have done is wrong and that they're blameless for it all...where as the X-men are evil warmongers with no right to do what they're doing to save mutants the world over...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    I don't agree, I think that meeting Medusa first and giving her this information would have been better, especially tactically. They could have got her reaction and response and if they didn't like it there's no reason they couldn't then begin bamf'ing people to hell. That's a more rational and balanced plan than to announce you're coming by attacking directly, but as we've said multiple times the X-Men are stupid and clearly trying to avoid any compromise or peaceful resolution.
    I like how the X-men are supposed to take a significant chunk of time (in a two week deadline) to find a peaceful solution to prevent mass-scale casualties, but the Inhumans (who have a generation to find an alternative) are justified in just rolling with the death cloud.

If both teams are truly facing genocide as you suggest, then how quickly it would happen matters. The X-men have days. The Inhumans have years to find an alternative. Seems easy to determine the moral imperative here. Unless one side is just totally indifferent to the other that is......

i dont see a single sick mutant or any kind of movement on those goddaam tents, why create more unecessary drama.

Well, according to the canon, the X-men are basically Nazis in IvX and AvX was entirely the X-men's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I do think it's a fair criticism. If you don't wanna get criticized for placing you prisoners of war right next to your refugee camp, don't put your prisoners of war next to your refugee camp.
    And put them where ?, besides of the cloud that is going to kill them in 2 weeks; the Earth is still not a safe place for a bunch of bedridden mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by myeldermoon View Post
    i dont see a single sick mutant or any kind of movement on those goddaam tents, why create more unecessary drama.
    It's DisMarvel, and the unnecessary drama does sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    Welcome to my world XD

Half my room is full of X-Men omnibuses and stuff, but I'm an X-Hater cuz I'm taking the Inhumans side in IVX :P
    And taking the Avengers side in AvX :P

Well, according to the canon, the X-men are basically Nazis in IvX and AvX was entirely the X-men's fault.

And put them where ?, besides of the cloud that is going to kill them in 2 weeks; the Earth is still not a safe place for a bunch of bedridden mutants.

Where to out the refugees is certainly a fair question. These are the sort of logistical questions you probably need to work out before you decide to go to war.

Avx was Scott's fault not the X-men he was right about the Phoenix force being able to restore the mutant population and creating new mutants but he was willing to put the earth at risk and its inhabitants to accomplish this by thinking that he could control it and ultimately it controlled him leading to Xavier's death.

I do agree that avengers are at fault for for thinking particularly Tony stark and Hank pym who thought shooting the Phoenix with their device was a good idea and starting a fight on the moon was a stupid move but I fault the X-men and avengers both for the conflict on the moon... but even Scott should've known by him allowing the Phoenix to posses him that he would lose control all of them should've known this even namor who senselessly killed hundreds of innocent wakandians while under possession of the Phoenix.

And Then avengers and the X-men who finally realized that the Phoenix five were a threat and that they had to be stopped regardless of whatever good they were doing and because the United States government were scared of even approach the Phoenix in fear of retaliation.

So I blame Scott more for avx but and I'm a bit more fair to both the X-men and avengers side.

And with Ivx despite me somewhat critical of the X-men I'm actually very much on the X-men's side with Ivx.

I will say that despite my sometimes annoyance with the cyclops or Emma was right crowd I like them as characters I do I fault the characters actions as more like it being written in a way to make them seem like the bad guys I think Emma frost's side in Ivx and why she does what she does because of the events of death of X going into and throughout Ivx makes more sense then her and Scott's actions in avx.

In avx my biggest criticism of Scott and Emma and even the rest of the Phoenix five is that it felt that they were willing to watch the world burn and put human lives and the earths various inhabitants at risk if it meant controlling the Phoenix to restore the mutant population.
    Last edited by Ianbarreilles; 02-11-2017 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Where to out the refugees is certainly a fair question. These are the sort of logistical questions you probably need to work out before you decide to go to war.
    Sure, because having two weeks left to live is totally the time for that.

Avx was Scott's fault not the X-men he was right about the Phoenix force being able to restore the mutant population and creating new mutants but he was willing to put the earth at risk and its inhabitants to accomplish this by thinking that he could control it and ultimately it controlled him leading to Xavier's death.

I do agree that avengers are at fault for for thinking particularly Tony stark and Hank pym who thought shooting the Phoenix with their device was a good idea and starting a fight on the moon was a stupid move but I fault the X-men and avengers both for the conflict on the moon... but even Scott should've known by him allowing the Phoenix to posses him that he would lose control all of them should've known this even namor who senselessly killed hundreds of innocent wakandians while under possession of the Phoenix.

And Then avengers and the X-men who finally realized that the Phoenix five were a threat and that they had to be stopped regardless of whatever good they were doing and because the United States government were scared of even approach the Phoenix in fear of retaliation.

So I blame Scott more for avx but and I'm a bit more fair to both the X-men and avengers side.

And with Ivx despite me somewhat critical of the X-men I'm actually very much on the X-men's side with Ivx.

I will say that despite my sometimes annoyance with the cyclops or Emma was right crowd I like them as characters I do I fault the characters actions as more like it being written in a way to make them seem like the bad guys I think Emma frost's side in Ivx and why she does what she does because of the events of death of X going into and throughout Ivx makes more sense then her and Scott's actions in avx.

In avx my biggest criticism of Scott and Emma and even the rest of the Phoenix five is that it felt that they were willing to watch the world burn and put human lives and the earths various inhabitants at risk if it meant controlling the Phoenix to restore the mutant population.
    First of all, Cyclops was right, and I said it not because I think he is a angel or innocent, but because I think that what he did was the right think to do for his people and as a leader he took the the risks that he though was needed.
    And I believe that Emma in DoX also did what was right, she realized that the more the clouds remaind the worst would be for the x-men once the mist strenght the enemy and weaken the mutants, was the most honest thing? No, but was a smart and necessary move, if not for that now would have died the twice more mutants and the x-men could be fighting the double of inhumans.

Mighty Member

I'm still waiting for Emma to cross the line into villainy. People have been promising it for a long time, but she's just been awesome so far.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    First of all, Cyclops was right, and I said it not because I think he is a angel or innocent, but because I think that what he did was the right think to do for his people and as a leader he took the the risks that he though was needed.
    but he didn't try to create mutants when he had Phoenix powers and...
    yes his idea was good but his actions... were not

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    And I believe that Emma in DoX also did what was right, she realized that the more the clouds remaind the worst would be for the x-men once the mist strenght the enemy and weaken the mutants, was the most honest thing? No, but was a smart and necessary move, if not for that now would have died the twice more mutants and the x-men could be fighting the double of inhumans.
    By putting mutants before humans that somehow makes him a good leader he knew half of the earths inhabitants are human and he put their lives at risk just because he wanted to restore the mutants that doesn't make him a good leader that makes him a villian and goes against Xavier's dream of a peaceful coexistence between the mutants and humans he was playing Russian roulette with the earth and its inhabitants.