Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: IvX #4 SPOILERS

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Were ?, that's sounds like way too many people; Beast was the only one working on it, with the occasional help from Sombra (or whatever her name is).
    Iso is the only person like a scientist the Inhumans have atm since the Unspoken killed their last doctor.

And what were you asking a citation for? Where the Inhumans were saving mutants from the cloud?

Or AvX, where Captain Hydra tried to blame Cyclops of everything.
    Funny thing is the X-Men ended up madder at Cyclops than the Avengers were. Heck, they're still mad at Cyclops to this day.

But yeah... I imagine something like AvX. The heroes fight, the heroes put aside their differences to save the world, and then part ways. We just need something introduced which can unite the Inhumans and X-Men (like the P5 did for the Avengers and X-Men) and things will go a lot smoother for everyone from there.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Funny thing is the X-Men ended up madder at Cyclops than the Avengers were. Heck, they're still mad at Cyclops to this day.

But yeah... I imagine something like AvX. The heroes fight, the heroes put aside their differences to save the world, and then part ways. We just need something introduced which can unite the Inhumans and X-Men (like the P5 did for the Avengers and X-Men) and things will go a lot smoother for everyone from there.
    I wonder if whatever they are doing to Blackbolt is going to end up being Emma's grand plan.

He could be turned into a weapon to "end" New Attilian or something.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I wonder if whatever they are doing to Blackbolt is going to end up being Emma's grand plan.

He could be turned into a weapon to "end" New Attilian or something.
    Black Bolt and Emma are likely team scape boat. Inhumans can blame everything on Black Bolt, X-Men can blame everything on Emma, and everyone can live happily ever after.

But yeah... Emma does seem to have some sort of masterplan for Black Bolt. Probably something she's not telling the rest of the X-Men which will end up making her the bad guy in the story the other heroes can rally against.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    Something that bugs me, Mosiac's hosts become unconscious after he leaves them right? Why was Magneto conscious but Cyclops wasn't. Also why does Soule imply telepaths can resist Mosiac?
    Mosaic said that all experienced X-men have their mind closed and that was a reason why he possessed Cyclops.
    RCO019_1486568813.jpg

generally if someone has resistance to mental attacks then he also has some resistance to mosaic powers.

Host won't be unconscious if Mosiac can't posses him

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    Mosaic said that all experienced X-men have their mind closed and that was a reason why he possessed Cyclops.
    RCO019_1486568813.jpg

generally if someone has resistance to mental attacks then he also has some resistance to mosaic powers.

Host won't be unconscious if Mosiac can't posses him
    I was asking about outside of IVX because mental resistance really never stopped him before, it can shorten his hold of a person but it never stops him like a wall.

It's funny, Soule adds and removes mental blocks and changes their capabilities repeatedly in DOX and IVX. Mental blocks are the new plot devices.

Well, if your (Avenger) bosses were angry with someone, well, you also would be angry with that someone isnt it ?.

Anyways, it was also because Jason Aaron has a pretty obvious dislike for Cyclops.

Black Bolt and Emma are likely team scape boat. Inhumans can blame everything on Black Bolt, X-Men can blame everything on Emma, and everyone can live happily ever after.

But yeah... Emma does seem to have some sort of masterplan for Black Bolt. Probably something she's not telling the rest of the X-Men which will end up making her the bad guy in the story the other heroes can rally against.
    I kept thinking that the thing where Blackbolt is being hold looks like from an old (and i mean really old) plan of Magneto to use Blackbolt's voice as a vaporizer.

I was asking about outside of IVX because mental resistance really never stopped him before, it can shorten his hold of a person but it never stops him like a wall.

It's funny, Soule adds and removes mental blocks and changes their capabilities repeatedly in DOX and IVX. Mental blocks are the new plot devices.
    Well, at least it wasnt Anti-telepathy nanites.
    And to be sincere, if nothing else has made any sense since this event started, why his powers would ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Agronac919 View Post
    Ah Kamala, I knew you wouldn't be an idiot in the end
    Praised be to Marvel

Well, at least it wasnt Anti-telepathy nanites.
    And to be sincere, if nothing else has made any sense since this event started, why his powers would ?.
    Fair point. Started with Black Bolt's powers and character being mishandled and it's been pretty consistent with other characters in how badly they've been handled and made to behave

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Praised be to Marvel
    The young heroes will likely be the heroes of this story and get the grumpy adults to stop fighting among themselves so they can unite against whatever the real problem ends up being.

The young heroes will likely be the heroes of this story and get the grumpy adults to stop fighting among themselves so they can unite against whatever the real problem ends up being.
    Hey, so long as they solve it, I'm cool with whatever.
    I love when the younger generation heroes put the adults in their place.

BANNED

Tell me please some people who were possessed by Mosaic and have great mental resistances?
    From what i have heard he still doesn't know everything about his powers.
    and X-men have strong mental resistances for many years. Better than Avengers by definition.

I'm getting Champions vibe.

I think the thing about being a younger hero is that you can sort of be almost naive about things. I'll wager the Younger heroes will end up scolding the adults for fighting each other instead of working together to resolve the cloud issue. They'll have that idealistic assumption that they're heroes and they'll find some way in the 11th hour to resolve things without having to resort to compromsing their morals the way the adults are... and they'll probably be proven right.

Or at least that's what I'm guessing will happen. We'll see.

One thing that still bothers me about IvX #3 is Forge's machine was going to suck and compress the Terrigen into a solid state before he incinerates it. Why not just give the solid state Terrigen back to the Inhumans?

Boom, conflict solved.