Spectacular Member

Default Rebirth Timeline Revolving Superman

Okay, I think I may have found an order in the comics that works. I don't know if anyone cares about chronological order, but in case they are here is what I came up with (below). I had to move around Action Comics to reconcile Lex's appearances in those comics when he was trapped inside Lena's prison, but Lois had already "died" when Lana appeared in Action Comics, telling Superdad and Mom Lois that New 52 Lois had died. So everything in Action Comics must have happened before the majority of Superwoman, since Lex was trapped in the chamber. This does make sense how Lex seems to be calmer during the Superwoman arc, since I think it happened after his adventure with Clark having saved him.

I'm putting some other comics in the list just to show what I think about the approximate timing:

Superman 14-16
    JLA Rebirth
    Red Hood and the Outlaws 7
    Action Comics 957-964
    Justice League 14 (Wonder Woman now knows about Clark's family so this came after the Doomsday arc)
    Trinity 1-6
    Superwoman 1-2
    Action Comics 965-972 (These issues happen before Lex gets imprisoned at the end of Superwoman 2)
    End of Superwoman 2
    Superwoman 3
    Action Comics 973 (probably some random time Lana was doing hero work before the end of Ultra woman arc?)
    Superwoman 4-7

I'm trying here. LOL Any thoughts?
    Last edited by ShinySephiroth; 02-10-2017 at 01:55 AM.