Spectacular Member

Default Does anyone notice that Forge seems to be fully organic again in Xmen Red?

Timeline:

For the longest time , Forge had both a robot right hand and right leg

Then when he came back in Cable and XForce , after presumably being killed in Astonishing Xmen, he had his right hand back , presumably he did it to himself when he created mutates to battle the alternate reality invaders

Then in ExtraOrdinary Xmen and I vs. X , he apparently got the robot hand back , maybe because of the T-Mists? (No-Prize for art errors)

Then in Secret Empire , his whole right arm was now robotic , maybe due to the battles against Hydra or something?

But now in Xmen Red , both his hands are clearly organic.

So I’m thinking that since Cassandra Nova is the Revenant Queen after all, maybe she did the same thing with Forge that she did with Bishop (bodyswitching) so he got a fully-organic body again in Sam Humphries’ Uncanny XForce, because maybe she couldn’t risk him having any secret weapons in his robot limb that he could use against her.

Probably just an artist error. They gave Nightcrawler four fingers in Mr. and Mrs. X.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Spectacular Member

Maybe secondary mutation hehehe

Considering Forge's abilities, he could have just made interchangeable body parts that look either organic or mechanical. There's really no other convoluted reason needed.

Quote Originally Posted by JDC001 View Post
    Maybe secondary mutation hehehe
    Doubt it. If there were any comic explanation, it would probably be that he got a more realistic prosthesis like Luke Skywalker in the OT. But Occam's razor says the artist made a mistake and the editor did a poor job in not catching it.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Doubt it. If there were any comic explanation, it would probably be that he got a more realistic prosthesis like Luke Skywalker in the OT. But Occam's razor says the artist made a mistake and the editor did a poor job in not catching it.
    I meant Kurt having four fingers is his secondary mutation

Quote Originally Posted by JDC001 View Post
    I meant Kurt having four fingers is his secondary mutation
    Oh. I wouldn't bet on that either.