Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Quote Originally Posted by daningotham View Post
    I'm loving this series. I've heard rumors that Old Man Logan is canceled at issue #50? But hopefully they can keep Old Man Hawkeye and Old Man Logan alive in another book somewhere, maybe a book called 'The Wastelands' or something. Then they could focus on all the characters in that world.
    Well Old Man Hawkeye is a prequel because spoilers:
    He dies in the original Old Man Logan timeline
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

I think there there turning the old man Logan story to the watchmen universe. It was a cool story but all the spinoffs are making the magic disappear
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 07-20-2018 at 09:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Well Old Man Hawkeye is a prequel because spoilers:
    He dies in the original Old Man Logan timeline
    end of spoilers
    Oh yeah, good point. I should go back and read that again as I forgot much of that. I think I was thrown off when Old Man Hawkeye was talking to Old Man Logan in issue #1 of OMH. Still I hope they can keep the Wastelands alive in a series somehow.

Default Old Man Logan #44

LOGAN vs. BULLSEYE vs. SHADOW TRACER! BULLSEYE’s leaving a trail of bodies longer than the Hudson River. Can Logan stop him before more people lose their lives? And worst of all, Logan might be forced to save the life of one the Marvel U’s biggest baddies…
    In genral this was all just average trope. If it were made into a 1hr cop/PI ep on TV it would've been standard trackdown drama. My question is: Was the GN: The Colombian Connection a better or worse tale? Or same? Bullseye provided appropriate gratuitous and visceral bloodshed here but he suspended my comic book suspension of belief when he sloppily was not able to kill Bullet just because Romita&Nocenti's creation must stay a OHOTMU character. Joy Jones is a pretty good new character but not good enough for the Police just her an 3 armed "thugs" to rush away from a brutal crime scene like that. Probably, the only memorable part was the neat cover image and the promise that bright spot Glob will follow up with his cameo next issue.

I still do not want OML to be hanging around in The Present but I imagine we still have to wait for the story with him crossing paths with his recently returned Young Man Logan.

672920._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Bookem Danno View Post
    In genral this was all just average trope. If it were made into a 1hr cop/PI ep on TV it would've been standard trackdown drama. My question is: Was the GN: The Colombian Connection a better or worse tale? Or same? Bullseye provided appropriate gratuitous and visceral bloodshed here but he suspended my comic book suspension of belief when he sloppily was not able to kill Bullet just because Romita&Nocenti's creation must stay a OHOTMU character. Joy Jones is a pretty good new character but not good enough for the Police just her an 3 armed "thugs" to rush away from a brutal crime scene like that. Probably, the only memorable part was the neat cover image and the promise that bright spot Glob will follow up with his cameo next issue.

I still do not want OML to be hanging around in The Present but I imagine we still have to wait for the story with him crossing paths with his recently returned Young Man Logan.

672920._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg
    I have to ask, what doe OHOTMU stand for?
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I have to ask, what doe OHOTMU stand for?
    Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe

Old Man Logan is ending at #50. However, Ethan Sacks hinted at writing another "Old Man" series in one of his letters pages in Old Man Hawkeye. Ah'm betting the series will return to the Wastelands and get relaunched.

Quote Originally Posted by Colt Cape View Post
    Old Man Logan is ending at #50. However, Ethan Sacks hinted at writing another "Old Man" series in one of his letters pages in Old Man Hawkeye. Ah'm betting the series will return to the Wastelands and get relaunched.
    He's gonna take the O5 with him and do battle in the Wastelands. /speculation

Quote Originally Posted by Colt Cape View Post
    Could be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    He's gonna take the O5 with him and do battle in the Wastelands. /speculation
    God, I hope not. Would not want to see OML saddled with those kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    God, I hope not. Would not want to see OML saddled with those kids.
    I wouldn't want it either, but there's that theory out there that these O5 are from the OML timeline because of whatever happened when Logan interacted with Iceman in the Past Lives arc.

Man, I hope not. Would really water the old man down to be stuck with them IMO.

Spectacular Member

I actually think I would read that. O5, Baby Hulk and Logan as the Professor role becoming the new X-Men in the wasteland. Providing hopes and bringing back the age of heroes

I don't know, the wastelands in a violent place, if anything I think we would see the O5 have to harden themselves to live in that type of environment.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.