Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Meh. I've always thought a big part of Wolverine's appeal was his bestial nature. The bomber jacket covers some of that up aesthetically. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Geek Mangacomic View Post
    I actually like the fur bomber jacket look.
    It's a classic look especially for Days of Future Past Logan but For Old Man Logan I think a change would be good.

The bomber jacket is a Cyclops thing IMO. Not that it's bad, just that that's who I associate it with.

I do wish he'd wear the motorcycle more as Old Man Logan. That'd be nice. And maybe when he's with the X-Men he could wear the outfit he had in the latest issue of Extraordinary X-Men.
    IMG_4996.jpgIMG_4996.jpg
    Last edited by Geek Mangacomic; 02-10-2017 at 05:39 AM.

Looks like we'll get to see Steve McNiven draw Old Man Logan again soon. Whoo.

http://www.cbr.com/marvel-secret-empire/

Loving how he looks on that cover. Mcniven drew him a bit in Monsters unleashed it was one page but still pretty good I hope OML has a big part in this event as this cover suggests.
    Last edited by GSman; 02-10-2017 at 09:51 AM.

Hey, isn't his hair supposed to be grey, not brown?

Also, hi there, Extraordinary X-Men costumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Hey, isn't his hair supposed to be grey, not brown?

Also, hi there, Extraordinary X-Men costumes.
    Colorists mistake maybe? And yeah a bit weird still having Storm in her EXM costume but it's just a cover maybe inside she'll have the Gold one.

Also, here's a Liefeld drawn cover for Weapon X...

https://instagram.com/p/BQVn9wdg4-d/

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Looks like we'll get to see Steve McNiven draw Old Man Logan again soon. Whoo.

http://www.cbr.com/marvel-secret-empire/

OML doesn't look very old in that pic lol. I'm digging it tough, he needs to not look like he belongs in a old folks home he needs to look like a 45-50 year old.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    OML doesn't look very old in that pic lol. I'm digging it tough, he needs to not look like he belongs in a old folks home he needs to look like a 45-50 year old.
    Yeah he looks good and I just had this idea wouldn't it be cool if for some reason his healing factor starts getting better and he gets younger and younger until he's basically his younger self again? That would be another easy way to have a young Logan as Wolverine if they wanted.

What if Secret Empire is what caused Old Man Logan's future?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    Yeah he looks good and I just had this idea wouldn't it be cool if for some reason his healing factor starts getting better and he gets younger and younger until he's basically his younger self again? That would be another easy way to have a young Logan as Wolverine if they wanted.
    Ugh...OML and Wolverine are two separate characters. People want Wolverine back, they don't want OML de-aged.

I would like OML to go back to his world and tell his story there. There is so much potential for him to go back there. The Wastelands is an opportunity for Marvel to do a soft-reboot of the Ultimate universe if you think about it. Fresh place to completely reimagine every character without the added continuity headaches.

Quote Originally Posted by JmH Reborn View Post
    Ugh...OML and Wolverine are two separate characters. People want Wolverine back, they don't want OML de-aged.

I would like OML to go back to his world and tell his story there. There is so much potential for him to go back there. The Wastelands is an opportunity for Marvel to do a soft-reboot of the Ultimate universe if you think about it. Fresh place to completely reimagine every character without the added continuity headaches.
    Didn't say they would just if they wanted to they could heck someone suggested this as well back in the Wolverine reborn thread but if they must bring back 616 Wolverine for whatever reason I would be alright with a OML Wastelands ongoing, Renew Your Vows is apparently the best Spider-Man book coming out and that's an AU an OML Wastelands ongoing could be the same for Wolverine books.

Default Old Man Logan Feat Thread

The title says it all.

First feat is a precision/skill feat.
    Logan slices a Brood embryo that's an estimated 2-4 inches of off Jean Grey's neck, even though he was going fast and started out from in front of her.

IMG_5671.jpg
    IMG_5674.jpg
    IMG_5673.jpg
    Last edited by Geek Mangacomic; 02-15-2017 at 07:24 AM.