Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 208
  1. #46
    The Best There Is Wolverine12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geek Mangacomic View Post
    Sorry, the sites I usually visit separate Respect and Feats.

    Also:
    You call that measly thing a Pull List?
    Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    To be fair, nobody's stopping us from creating feats thread for our favourite character.
    Keep it in the appreciation thread, less clutter.
    You brought back Wolverine

    The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

  2. #47
    BANNED Geek Mangacomic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    1,271

    Default

    //Wrong Thread
    Last edited by Geek Mangacomic; 11-01-2017 at 05:04 AM.

  3. #48
    Incredible Member Bookem Danno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    747

    Default

    Old Man Logan #28
    OLD MAN LOGAN & HAWKEYE - TOGETHER AGAIN FOR THE FIRST TIME!
    CLINT BARTON joins LOGAN on his mission to stop the MAESTRO!
    But with Maestro's plan reaching Phase Two, they might be too late to stop the annihilation!
    And, what is CAMBRIA really up to?
    Great art. Deodato delievers again. Mixed feelings about more gratuitous bloodbashing gets a free pass by the censors. Secret Wars III has never been properly or clearly resolved yet so all these neverending connections to a past future -or future past?- of OML continues to rankle me to no end. It just takes away from this halfway decent adventure where solo superhero sets out to save the world that is reaching it's climax.

    OML just happens to team up with his recognizable superhero counterpart from "the Badlands" that may or may not - have happened or will. Then after another cloying flashforward scene from the same reality, we see the same Hulk-girl who just happens to show up in the present timeline to join forces with the pair. Otherwise, Maestro's plans of destruction to make a paradise is a scary threat with all those Hulk-guys jumping with nukes strapped on. Well, scary to everyone but Logan and Clint who aren't calling for backup.

    Is this Maestro last used in Battlerealm (where some rewritten form of the Badlands must also exist still)? Is Hawkeye here after Secret Empire? Can we just vote to get rid of the OML character and bring back the true Canucklehead?

    28_medium.jpg

  4. #49
    BANNED Geek Mangacomic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    1,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bookem Danno View Post
    Great art. Deodato delievers again. Mixed feelings about more gratuitous bloodbashing gets a free pass by the censors. Secret Wars III has never been properly or clearly resolved yet so all these neverending connections to a past future -or future past?- of OML continues to rankle me to no end. It just takes away from this halfway decent adventure where solo superhero sets out to save the world that is reaching it's climax.

    OML just happens to team up with his recognizable superhero counterpart from "the Badlands" that may or may not - have happened or will. Then after another cloying flashforward scene from the same reality, we see the same Hulk-girl who just happens to show up in the present timeline to join forces with the pair. Otherwise, Maestro's plans of destruction to make a paradise is a scary threat with all those Hulk-guys jumping with nukes strapped on. Well, scary to everyone but Logan and Clint who aren't calling for backup.

    Is this Maestro last used in Battlerealm (where some rewritten form of the Badlands must also exist still)? Is Hawkeye here after Secret Empire? Can we just vote to get rid of the OML character and bring back the true Canucklehead?

    28_medium.jpg
    Almost forgot about this thread...
    Last edited by Geek Mangacomic; 11-01-2017 at 05:03 AM.

  5. #50
    BANNED Geek Mangacomic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    1,271

    Default

    Feel like I should revive this thread.

  6. #51
    BANNED Geek Mangacomic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    1,271

    Default

    Alright, what do you guys think about OML getting his hand chopped off and Mariko getting resurrected?
    Honestly, Old Man Logan, at least in my opinion, is still one of Marvel’s top titles.
    E423F1E5-FE0A-4737-A589-AFC2FA43CC1C.jpg

  7. #52
    The Best There Is Wolverine12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geek Mangacomic View Post
    Alright, what do you guys think about OML getting his hand chopped off and Mariko getting resurrected?
    Honestly, Old Man Logan, at least in my opinion, is still one of Marvel’s top titles.
    E423F1E5-FE0A-4737-A589-AFC2FA43CC1C.jpg
    I hate that just out of nowhere there is an item that can just slice through adamantium. I'm not mad that it exists, just to me it seems like the creation of something like that is worth some page time at least.
    You brought back Wolverine

    The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

  8. #53
    BANNED Geek Mangacomic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    1,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I hate that just out of nowhere there is an item that can just slice through adamantium. I'm not mad that it exists, just to me it seems like the creation of something like that is worth some page time at least.
    Yeah, that IS a bit strange.

  9. #54
    Grizzled Veteran Jackraow21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,006

    Default

    Looks like both sets of claws are bone on the April cover of Old Man Logan, where he's fighting Kingpin.

  10. #55
    BANNED Geek Mangacomic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    1,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Looks like both sets of claws are bone on the April cover of Old Man Logan, where he's fighting Kingpin.
    Can you post scans?

  11. #56
    Grizzled Veteran Jackraow21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,006

    Default

    Solicitations are up on the CBR homepage.

  12. #57
    Wily Veteran cc008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    12,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Looks like both sets of claws are bone on the April cover of Old Man Logan, where he's fighting Kingpin.
    Dying to see Daredevil show up now. That's a team up I can get behind.

  13. #58
    BANNED Geek Mangacomic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    1,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Looks like both sets of claws are bone on the April cover of Old Man Logan, where he's fighting Kingpin.
    I don’t know, it looks Adamantium to me based on the color.
    FAAF841F-E9AF-4D55-8480-02F9B7B2D73D.jpg

  14. #59
    Grizzled Veteran Jackraow21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,006

    Default

    Look at a larger version. Clearly bone.

  15. #60
    BANNED Geek Mangacomic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    1,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Look at a larger version. Clearly bone.
    This tablet sends all images as super small...
    Also, maybe it is bone.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •