Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

The colors are definitely different but the shape of the claws does look bone like. The left hand claws are definitely silver and the right hand is definitely a white/yellow look.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Shriveling_memo View Post
    Could Wolverine really kill two teams of x-men??
    He could get through quite a few members. He can withstand a punch from a fully enraged Hulk amongst other things but two full teams of X-men hell no. That is if they wrote him as coming at them head on. Stealthily yes except for the telepaths. Unless he had Magneto’s helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    The colors are definitely different but the shape of the claws does look bone like. The left hand claws are definitely silver and the right hand is definitely a white/yellow look.
    Guys, are we looking at the same image here? Those are clearly bone. On both hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Guys, are we looking at the same image here? Those are clearly bone. On both hands.
    This is reminding me of that damn dress that was either gold/white or blue/black from a while back. Let’s just wait and see.

Ha. I suppose it is. Both hands appear to bone clearly to me. But, then again, I was reading this stuff in the 90s when he had bone claws for years. So maybe I’m more attuned to the difference in how they’re drawn, or maybe I’m just nostalgic. Guess we’ll find out.

But my money is on our boy losing his other hand next issue, and both sets of claws being bone from here on out. Not sure when the other books will reflect that change, or honestly how long OML will stick around once OG Logan is back in May. We’ll see I suppose...

Ha. I suppose it is. Both hands appear to bone clearly to me. But, then again, I was reading this stuff in the 90s when he had bone claws for years. So maybe I’m more attuned to the difference in how they’re drawn, or maybe I’m just nostalgic. Guess we’ll find out.

But my money is on our boy losing his other hand next issue, and both sets of claws being bone from here on out. Not sure when the other books will reflect that change, or honestly how long OML will stick around once OG Logan is back in May. We’ll see I suppose...
    I’m honestly betting it’ll happen in #35.

I don't like it, why just chop off his hands? The claws would be the easiest part to get adamantium put back on. I really didn't like the first hand getting lopped off but for it to happen a second time would just be weird.

I don’t think he’s long for the Prime Marvel U anyway...not after OG Logan comes back in April and May. But...if he were to stick around, making his claws bone would help to further differentiate the two. Not that I want two Logans running around...

I don’t think he’s long for the Prime Marvel U anyway...not after OG Logan comes back in April and May. But...if he were to stick around, making his claws bone would help to further differentiate the two. Not that I want two Logans running around...
    Yeah I don't think he will be around much longer either but I don't think having just bone claws is much of a difference, at least not in the way they are going about it. It would be so easy for a writer to hand wave the bone claws anyways.

I'd still buy an OML series set in the wastelands. Even with og Logan around.

Same here. Could be a lot of fun because the same rules don’t apply in a post apocalyptic future.

Same here. Could be a lot of fun because the same rules don’t apply in a post apocalyptic future.
    That’d be great imo

Nice! I really like this artist’s rendition of Logan. Honestly? Maybe even more than Deodato’s.

If the OML book continues, in the Wastelands or otherwise, wouldn’t mind keeping him on it.

Nice! I really like this artist’s rendition of Logan. Honestly? Maybe even more than Deodato’s.

If the OML book continues, in the Wastelands or otherwise, wouldn’t mind keeping him on it.
    Same thing here! He

The only complaint I have is giving Logan the original haircut. I don’t like how so many artists are doing that.