Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Yeah they did. Part of me thinks hell stay on gold while Logan joins the infinity team.
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Yeah they did. Part of me thinks hell stay on gold while Logan joins the infinity team.
    Honestly, I want OG Wolvie to not join the X-Men again. I’d rather see him use people’s belief of thinking he’s dead, and have him basically become a one-man X-Force.

Quote Originally Posted by Geek Mangacomic View Post
    Marvel said OML will be sticking around.
    Not from what I’ve seen. Ed Brisson has indicated that things happening in the current arc of OML will have repercussions down the line for Logan, but he didn’t specify which Logan. So unless I’ve missed something, they haven’t explicitly said that the old man version is here to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Not from what I’ve seen. Ed Brisson has indicated that things happening in the current arc of OML will have repercussions down the line for Logan, but he didn’t specify which Logan. So unless I’ve missed something, they haven’t explicitly said that the old man version is here to stay.
    CBR posted an article on it a while back.

You know, when Wolverine returns they’ll have to decide who keeps the Patch persona...
    Edit: Found that article. Looks like we have another year of Old Man Logan at least.
    https://www.cbr.com/interview-old-ma...verine-return/
    Last edited by Geek Mangacomic; 02-05-2018 at 06:46 AM.

The only quotes from that article dealing with OML’s future in the present day Marvel U are...

CBR: Ed, let’s start with the big news in the world of Wolverine, the fact that the Marvel Universe’s Logan has returned. What can you tell us about the implications of Wolverine’s resurrection on Old Man Logan? What’s your sense of how your protagonist might react to Wolverine’s return?

Now, with Wolverine back, that doesn’t mean that the X-Men are going to put Logan out. Far from it. There’s plenty of room for Old Man Logan in their hearts, but I do think that this is something that Old Man Logan is going to internalize and have a good amount of grief over. He may not talk about his feelings, but he’s still got them. He’s the kind of old codger who doesn’t want to get in the way, but would probably just wonder off so that he doesn’t feel like a burden.
    Finally, what sort of hints and teases can you leave us with about how the first few months of 2018 will treat Old Man Logan? What kinds of stories can readers expect

Oh man. We have plans. I can’t get into it, but we’re starting to seed in a lot of stuff right now that will have long term consequences for Logan. Some of those consequences we’re going to see taking effect immediately after the “Scarlet Samurai” arc, and some will pay off a year down the line.

In terms of stories, I think we’re going to see more of Logan looking for a connection and, more importantly, trying to find his place in a world where this world’s Wolverine is back.
    Again, he does say that some consequences will be long term “for Logan” and will pay off a year down the line, but he doesn’t exactly say which version. Just saying, that could be a stealthy way to dodge the question. I honestly don’t see Marvel having two Logans running around in the present day, at a time where they’re very much trying to woo fans back by “getting back to basics.” The world just ain’t big enough for both the OG and the Old Man.

The average online review seems not keen of OML #34. It was really NOT bad per se. Granted, this rich intro of Scarlet Samurai just coasted a bit with this chapter (for one acceptable ish of dramatic build). And who can bear the monotony of fantastic art (besides me ). We learn Mariko is really, really alive. Gorgon is really, really badass. Ancient Japan has really, really many untold stories. And true, OML still really, really does NOT fit in to the 616, imo.

Still, this Ibraim Roberson & Carlos Lopez is snikting it with the art so far! *thumbs up*
    https://www.cbr.com/old-man-logan-34/
    34_medium.jpg
    Last edited by Bookem Danno; 02-06-2018 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    The only quotes from that article dealing with OML’s future in the present day Marvel U are...

Again, he does say that some consequences will be long term “for Logan” and will pay off a year down the line, but he doesn’t exactly say which version. Just saying, that could be a stealthy way to dodge the question. I honestly don’t see Marvel having two Logans running around in the present day, at a time where they’re very much trying to woo fans back by “getting back to basics.” The world just ain’t big enough for both the OG and the Old Man.
    Well they do have two versions of the original X-Men running around but yes I agree with you.

I’m so happy! Old Man Logan left X-Men Gold!

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Yeah, that makes sense. We saw in X-men Gold #21 today that Old Man Logan knows he's a liability. He's not like his younger counterpart. His age really is catching up to him and he doesn't try to ignore it. Plus, I also think a part of him still wants to stay away from the X-men to avoid his dystopian future. I still think there's a role for him in the Marvel universe. But at some point, his younger counterpart is going to return. Given how many other Wolverine-like characters are running around, including Jimmy Hudson, I think this is a good way to make way for his return.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Wow that's interesting! Good for him for leaving Gold lol

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Wow that's interesting! Good for him for leaving Gold lol
    Yeah... It’s a real blessing!

Looks like some of the X-kids, like Glob and Anole, are gonna appear in OML soon.
    https://www.newsarama.com/38593-cabl...bloodbath.html

Old Man Logan #35 was good.
    Just gonna go and say though, I bet the box has Regenix in it.

His book should be him in the wasteland on a mission for revenge and to clean up the wasteland.