Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Just bring back the new 52 Kon and retcon all that Scott Lobdell nonsense.
    Erase all that horrendous backstory, make it like he always suppose to be, a Superman clone. Forget Harvest and all that crap.

Or make Mr Oz to kidnap pre flashpoint Kon, just like he did with Tim in Tec.

Also, let Bar Tor in the limbo (If anything he can be Inertia) and make a new introduction to the real Bart Allen as Impulse.
    You want to recton everything Harvest and lobdell messed up,just erase Harvest from the timeline,like Jon did in the last superboy issue.do it like cir-el did all those years ago,or how knockout tossed Westfield into the hyperium back in the original Kons series and wiped out all the Westfield's.get rid of him,there is no where else for Kon to go,but back to Cadmus and lex.

Oz has grabbed up pre flashpoint characters so it's not something he shouldn't be able to do again with Kon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rod G View Post
    The only way to bring back Kon is to have Jon Kent be called Kid Superman.
    No it's not

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLanternRanger View Post
    How to bring back Kon?.....

.....Don't.

Ignorants is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    But . . . the Tim in Detective Comics that Mr. Oz nabbed wasn't the pre-Flashpoint version.
    (Or does he have multiple Tims in his clutches?)

He "might" have grabbed the older Tim from the beyond book also,plus like I said above,he has grabbed characters from pre flashpoint,so you never no

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    No it's not

Actually it is
    Pull List: Currently Empty

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rod G View Post
    Actually it is
    Lol,OK you got me,that makes great sense lol

Batman has a crowded family, Flash has 2 Wallys.
    Wonder Woman has Cassie and Donna. Superman can have Jon AND Kon at the same time. Just give Kon another name.

BANNED

Wonder Woman has Cassie and Donna. Superman can have Jon AND Kon at the same time. Just give Kon another name.
    S C I O N,the names SCION

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    Somebody started a thread about Kon,and didn't message me? WTH,I'm the insane Kon fan,any talk of Kon,I want in.

Now for me I still think there is certain things about Kon that need to be apart of any version,so changing the new 52 version would be something that has to happen.

Wally is ONLY giving memories of this timelines past to ppl,not of pre flashpoint.so that means either it wouldn't do anything for Kon,OR it would show that Kon was actually a active hero BEFORE the 5 year whammy hit everyone.

I still think new 52 Kon is more Match than Kon easily,and can stay that way,cause to make nu Kon into a step in for pre Kon he would have to change his whole personality and attitude,have the lex/superman hybrid at Cadmus origin,and tactile telekinesis would be actual touchy again.thats a lot to change,but if DC is serious,that's what they will do.

You could do that by wiping Harvest from the timeline and just folding the past origin in instead.

I think when whatever big CHANGE hits the DCU during the big Geoff story,Kon would just wake up in a Cadmus clone pod buried deep in the bowels of the installation,and that would be the real Kon in everyway.

Course my idea Kon might not be yours,but I want Kon to be the result human achievement,while trying to create their own superman.lex would be the director of Cadmus,and use his DNA.i want him more naive,but very confident in himself,cause he knows what he was created to be.i would have him closer to lex than before,but always steadfast in his pursuit to being Earth's/humans superman.that dosent mean he would have a bad relationship with superman,just because he is around lex more doesn't mean he doesn't look up to him or admire superman,cause he idolizes him,he just sees things from both sides,and does his thing,his way.he would be 18-19,not 15-16,I want a young adult,but still a teen.his powers would be golden age/Luke cage level,with super senses that were scientifically possible,like hearing for a mile or 5,seeing the same,but not on another planet.thos would be his base physical form.he would also have TTK,which like the new 52 Kon was dependent on focus and conscious control.this TTK would let him be SUPER in strength,speed,durability,but also senses,cause he is connected to his environment and can read and perceive everything from it like a huge powerful antenna.he would find new cool ways to use it(like the original kesel version).This mix of powers would let him stand side by side with kryptonians,but also make him work for everything he does.there is 3 looks I would go for

The Titans of tomorrow suit would be without a cape,and with fingerless gloves.all 3 NEED his original black leather jacket with the sewn on looking yellow S on it.

He could be great again,or even better if DC wants him to be.
    But the Titans aren't pre-flashpoint people. So it's perfectly feasible that Wally could give Kon some memories of his other life. And those memories would give him a combination of his old and new personality (which more leaning towards the former because that's what we want)

Also yeah I'd be happy with them just explaining that Oz took Harvest from the timeline a little bit ago and it changes Superboy's history just as long as they reference vthat some of the people are confused by the chabges, not necessarily remembering the past events and being like wtf but just them thinking something is not right above it

Sad to say for his fans (I'm kind of neutral on him) I'm pretty sure if he returns he will become evil. The name Superboy is taken now. That makes him expendable. He doesn't have a fan base as large as say one of the Robins.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Ghost View Post
    Sad to say for his fans (I'm kind of neutral on him) I'm pretty sure if he returns he will become evil. The name Superboy is taken now. That makes him expendable. He doesn't have a fan base as large as say one of the Robins.
    They already did this in Teen Titans.
    Also, people said the exact same thing about Wally.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Casantrizos View Post
    But the Titans aren't pre-flashpoint people. So it's perfectly feasible that Wally could give Kon some memories of his other life. And those memories would give him a combination of his old and new personality (which more leaning towards the former because that's what we want)

Also yeah I'd be happy with them just explaining that Oz took Harvest from the timeline a little bit ago and it changes Superboy's history just as long as they reference vthat some of the people are confused by the chabges, not necessarily remembering the past events and being like wtf but just them thinking something is not right above it
    If Kon is the new 52 Kon then he won't get any memories but for new 52 timeline memories,but if he was pre flashpoint Kon and wally touched him he would get his pre.flashpoint memories.

Erasing Harvest is the key to getting a reasonably awesome Kon back.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Ghost View Post
    The new 52 Kon is a mindless joke and shouldn't be using the name superboy/Conner/or Kon.the real deal would never think or act like him.

Kon has a huge following,but it's fractured between kesels original,Geoff's TT,the YJ shows,and even the new 52 fans.of they could combine them it would be a nice size,maybe not a A list hero,but definitely a B list 1 for sure.

DC Comics Historian

I think it's very possible that Kon-El may be the person who broke out of Oz's cage.

DC Comics Historian

Sigh...I dont know man. You call one Jon and the other Kon. You have to be pretty obsessive compulsive to have a grudge over the name. Just bring back the in some cases world saving beloved character. That's what matters.

Quote Originally Posted by theonetruebatman View Post
    Sigh...I dont know man. You call one Jon and the other Kon. You have to be pretty obsessive compulsive to have a grudge over the name. Just bring back the in some cases world saving beloved character. That's what matters.
    What? I was talking about the name "Superboy", not Kon-el.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by theonetruebatman View Post
    I think it's very possible that Kon-El may be the person who broke out of Oz's cage.
    I wish,but I can't get that lucky.

What? I was talking about the name "Superboy", not Kon-el.
    Superboy was given to him by superman,and first used toward him by the newsboy legion when they broke him.oit.
    Kon-el was given to him.by superman,as a sign that he was family
    Conner.kent was given to him by superman when he went to go.live with his parents,and of course the name came from Megan on the TV show

For.all names he either earned it or was cared about so much that he was given it,that's pretty good for a clone

How would a Rebirthed Kon be like in your opinion?

Spectacular Member

I think it would be neat for them to have a team that are literally called just Young Justice. The Titans are over in NY, Teen Titans go around everywhere, and maybe leave west coast to Young Justice.

I would personally love it if they brought back Conner and also Kon. Reveal Conner having been living somewhere in secret with his mind altered by Lena or something, her having secretly used Lex's DNA with Clark's and having hid him away somewhere. That or Henshaw.

They would have different designations... Maybe something like Renegade for Conner? Haha

I could see Red Hood and Conner now being friends. I know they already have Bizarro, but I think they missed an opportunity to have leather jacket Conner be the Superman of the Dark Trinity. Of course, they could always find a "cure" for Bizarro that makes him a younger version of Clark, but we find out Bizarro had some of Lex's DNA...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ShinySephiroth View Post
    I think it would be neat for them to have a team that are literally called just Young Justice. The Titans are over in NY, Teen Titans go around everywhere, and maybe leave west coast to Young Justice.

I would personally love it if they brought back Conner and also Kon. Reveal Conner having been living somewhere in secret with his mind altered by Lena or something, her having secretly used Lex's DNA with Clark's and having hid him away somewhere. That or Henshaw.

They would have different designations... Maybe something like Renegade for Conner? Haha

I could see Red Hood and Conner now being friends. I know they already have Bizarro, but I think they missed an opportunity to have leather jacket Conner be the Superman of the Dark Trinity. Of course, they could always find a "cure" for Bizarro that makes him a younger version of Clark, but we find out Bizarro had some of Lex's DNA...
    Nothing dark about kesels Kon, it he would be a kinda brother to bizzaro,and I would.love to see them interacting.