Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    All those examples were before Infinite Crisis, though, which is when they actually recanonized Silver Age continuity.
    Crap. I forgot IC put the whole DCU into a sliding time scale. I stopped reading everything but a couple DC titles after the event.

That really does hurt my argument.

I still dont think it jives with Clark though; there's still too many inconsistencies. The rest of the DCU? Yeah, I guess I gotta take that one, but unless Secret Origin made a lot more sense than I am remembering Im pretty sure Clark's continuity is still buggered.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

BANNED

Just read Superwoman and thought I'd revive this thread given the contents (if you don't read Superwoman, Bleeding Cool have an article about the events of both it and Action Comics up here)

spoilers:
    In a story exploring the changing nature of reality, N52 Lois and Clark reveal to Lana that they require her powers so they can return to whence they came, become "whole" again, and come to the aid of their son. Lana realizes who they are at last and understands...she asks Lois and Clark if she will remember anything about this reality, about her partnership with Lois, about her childhood with Clark, and if Clark will ever love her the way he loves Lois, N52 Clark tells her that she taught him to love and that he and Lois will carry that with them forever
    end of spoilers