Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    As I've said previously, part of my theory is that we'll see more promos that'll feature more of the ''legacy'' characters (and yes, I can see Kamala in this image so I'm guessing there'll be more ''originals'' in the other promo as well now). Part of my theory includes Miles ''saving the day'' so-to-speak at the end of it by defeating Steve (though I doubt he'll be killed off).

Of course, we don't know who is set to ''die'' in this event yet (as is tradition now).

Anyhow, we'll soon see I guess
    But this is about them dealing with Captain Hydra and all I don't see how this can all spin into another hero vs hero which I'm just sick of and hope they're done with.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Danileriver23 View Post
    I also noticed Tony seemingly back in action. I mean, I suppose it could just be the AI piloting a suit, but I kind of hope he comes back in time for this.
    Unless it's Riri? But yeah I guess it could just be the AI. We'll find out soon enough I guess

Uh, there's two Iron Men in that art? Only one can be Ironheart, the other is either Tony or a AI.

BANNED

This event has a few things going for it as far as I'm concerned;
    - Nick Spencer has the capacity to write good stories, provided he doesn't get bogged down too heavily in politics.
    - I don't mind the idea of a slightly longer event, provided they can ship it on time.
    - The art should be good.
    - My pull list is thin and I could use something to read.
    - It can't be much worse than Civil War II, can it?

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    But this is about them dealing with Captain Hydra and all I don't see how this can all spin into another hero vs hero which I'm just sick of and hope they're done with.
    Like I've said it's just a theory. And I'm most likely wrong (I'm almost always wrong). The ''legacy'' character part is more to do with them saving the day by defeating Steve Rogers so it's still Evil Rogers v the hero so it's not really a hero v hero theory LOL. We'll soon find out as I said earlier

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Uh, there's two Iron Men in that art? Only one can be Ironheart, the other is either Tony or a AI.
    I might need my eyes tested then because I can only see one

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudman View Post
    - Nick Spencer has the capacity to write good stories, provided he doesn't get bogged down too heavily in politics.
    - I don't mind the idea of a slightly longer event, provided they can ship it on time.
    - The art should be good.
    Agreed.

Actually... yeah, Ant-Man is involved in this event!
    I'm a fan of Sorrentino's art, but I'm not sure if he's exactly suited to this big, bombastic, widespread Superhero event, though this does look good.

Seems like the heroes are fighting some assembling of villains here (which is probably the reason why they're not trying to arrest the Thunderbolts).

And yeah, now that I can get a closer look, it does seem like Tony's back and in an older armor again. Pretty quick turnaround from Civil War II, all things considered. I wonder if his coming out of his coma is going to be handled in one of the Iron Man books or in the event proper?

- It can't be much worse than Civil War II, can it?
    It feels like we say that after every bad event. Civil War II is just the new barometer for quality .

Full me once (Secret Wars) shame on you, full me twice (Civil War 2) shame on me. I won't be waiting until around October/November for the inevitably issue #10 to come out after everything has already relaunched.
    Last edited by Panfoot; 02-10-2017 at 09:55 AM.

I might need my eyes tested then because I can only see one
    Bottom right.

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    Full me once (Secret Wars) shame on you, full me twice (Civil War 2) shame on me. I won't be waiting until around October/Number for the inevitably issue #10 to come out after everything has already relaunched.
    Winter Soldier #1
    Black Widow #1
    Secret Avengers #1
    Spider Woman #1

Fingers Crossed!!!!!!!!!!!

Bottom right.
    Wait...So this is from Secret Empire? I thought this was from something else, doesn't look like McNiven to me. Oh well, at least my eyes were working fine LOL. I was only looking at the one page that the #1 on the front. The other image is ''unable to see'' on my computer so I didn't see this which is why I wasn't sure that it was from the same book...Ah well LOL.
    Last edited by John Ossie; 02-10-2017 at 10:00 AM.

Wait...So this is from Secret Empire? I thought this was from something else, doesn't look like McNiven to me. Oh well, at least my eyes were working fine LOL. I was only looking at the one page that the #1 on the front. The other image is ''unable to see'' on my computer so I didn't see this which is why I wasn't sure that it was from the same book...Ah well LOL.
    The books is going to have multiple artists.

Sorrentino is one of them, so this must be after McNiven's issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Ok then...LOL. Anyhow, it's interesting that Tony appears to be alive and well in the image

This event has a few things going for it as far as I'm concerned;
    Yeah, the premise is actually interesting and I even enjoyed Pleasant Hill. However, the way he can get ham-fisted when it comes political rhetoric turned me off from Captain America: Steve Rogers after a while.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Sorrentino is one of them, so this must be after McNiven's issue.
    I wonder if the Sorrentino page is from #0?