Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Netherman14 View Post
    Fusion Dance or Potara Earring Fusion?
    Either would be a nice nod lol

DC Comics Historian

It's clear that that prisoner who escaped is incredibly close to Superman and his family. The first people that come to mind are Lois, Jimmy, Perry....but they are all accounted for more or less. But if Oz is taking people from all across the multiverse as we see he took the villain from the Superman of The Multiverse story it could truly be anybody.

But I think it is....wait for it. CON-EL. He has been off the board completely. The new superboy they had wasn't even real from what I understood when reading. It has to be the one and only true Superboy (Aside from Jon of course).

An Hank Henshaw return as Cyborg Superman is confirmed, certain fan would be happy.
    Fusion Dance or Potara Earring Fusion?
    If the idead is that is going to be permanent, Potara Earing Fusion

Took me a while, I'm back Netherman14's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    An Hank Henshaw return as Cyborg Superman is confirmed, certain fan would be happy.

If the idead is that is going to be permanent, Potara Earing Fusion:D
    Has there been any other occasion where two versions of the same character been merged into one the way Kal and Clark are about to be merged?
    Pull-List:

DC: Batman: Damned, The Green Lantern. Young Justice. Wonder Twins

Boom!: Ronin Samurai.

DC Comics Historian

Has there been any other occasion where two versions of the same character been merged into one the way Kal and Clark are about to be merged?
    How so are they about to be merged? I had a theory similar to this but what makes you think that? Mine didn't pan out as I thought it would.

Quote Originally Posted by theonetruebatman View Post
    How so are they about to be merged? I had a theory similar to this but what makes you think that? Mine didn't pan out as I thought it would.
    Let's do this, I'm going to be honest. I didn't have a solid 100% theory, it's more of a sensation. so tell me your own theory.
    Pull-List:

Quote Originally Posted by theonetruebatman View Post
    Well since Reborn is gonna fully integrate Superdad into the DC Universe again and supposedly solve the whole two Supermen thing that's been going on people including me believe they're going to do it with a merger which makes sense since we've seen the two Supermen have a weird connection to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Who is the prisoner in the middle?
    It looks like Atomic Skull, but it can't be him...

Astonishing Member

Not to my knowledge.

Hell, people refer to COIE as a 'merger' of earths but it really wasn't. Technically, the history of existence was altered by time-travel to the Dawn of Time, resulting in the singular universe. Also, none of the doppelgangers 'merged'...rather, the E2 doppelgangers were basically erased from existence, while the E1 versions survived (and in some cases, were rebooted).

Quote Originally Posted by bat39 View Post
    Not to my knowledge.

Hell, people refer to COIE as a 'merger' of earths but it really wasn't. Technically, the history of existence was altered by time-travel to the Dawn of Time, resulting in the singular universe. Also, none of the doppelgangers 'merged'...rather, the E2 doppelgangers were basically erased from existence, while the E1 versions survived (and in some cases, were rebooted).
    I see, thank you for answering.
    Pull-List:

Spectacular Member

Very glad to see that they aren't messing around with the Oz storyline.

Also that interlocking cover is straight fire. Hope we get to see Frank do some interior pages eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That's Prophecy from the last issues of Superman.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    For a second I thought the same thing.

Hopefully at then end of all this we can leave the farm behind and be back in metropolis.
    Rules are for lesser men, Charlie - Grand Pa Joe ~ Willy Wonka & Chocolate Factory

DC Comics Historian

Quote Originally Posted by bat39 View Post
    Not to my knowledge.

Actually in Infinite Crisis when Alexander Luthor was pulling a part the multiverse in order to find the perfect earth you could see the Earth 1 heroes splitting a part as well so it would stand to reason that in COIE when the world's merged at the end so did the characters within the multiverse in a sense. It is debatable I know but that is how I understand it anyway. E2 Superman was exempt as he went into the pocket dimension and may have been protected by his battle with The Anti-Monitor.

That graffiti has to be the work of a kid with super powers, doesn't it? It's clearly a child's drawings but carved in rock. Also, the artist seems to have intimate knowledge of Superman and his world. Jon would be a suspect, but it would be odd that there's no mention of "Dad," just Superman.

Let's hope it's not Superboy Prime!