Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

New 52 Superman? My hypothesis is gradually confirmed.

Wonder if there will be a dance now.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jadeb View Post
    That graffiti has to be the work of a kid with super powers, doesn't it? It's clearly a child's drawings but carved in rock. Also, the artist seems to have intimate knowledge of Superman and his world. Jon would be a suspect, but it would be odd that there's no mention of "Dad," just Superman.

Let's hope it's not Superboy Prime!
    They're recannonizing Superbaby and the character in that room is actually post-crisis Superman from the past when he first landed in smallville.
    Rules are for lesser men, Charlie - Grand Pa Joe ~ Willy Wonka & Chocolate Factory

BANNED

Actually it could be a superman as a child,you never know Oz could be pulling supermen out of the multiverse when they are dropped on earth in every one of them so he can do what he wants with them.

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    Actually it could be a superman as a child,you never know Oz could be pulling supermen out of the multiverse when they are dropped on earth in every one of them so he can do what he wants with them.
    So why would he expect "Superman" to save him? Plus, they just did that in the Multiverse crossover.

I hope it's not some Morrisonian reader proxy nonsense.

BANNED

So why would he expect "Superman" to save him? Plus, they just did that in the Multiverse crossover.

I hope it's not some Morrisonian reader proxy nonsense.

Who knows why they retread stories,but they do it.

I would.love.for it to be Kon,a real heroic Kon,but it'll.probably be a character that won't matter 3 months from now ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
    Why would he be asking for himself to save him?

DC Comics Historian

Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
    I would think it might be Lois before Superman. But let's hope it's neither.

Seems like Tim's going a bit stir-crazy in that cell. Slow your roll on that Joker impression, buddy!

Has anyone accounted for Mxyzptlk lately? I know he appeared in the New 52 but he could still have been caught and imprisoned. He knows everything about Clark's life and his drawings would be childlike and idyllic. And it would certainly make sense for Oz to want to imprison someone like that.

That graffiti has to be the work of a kid with super powers, doesn't it? It's clearly a child's drawings but carved in rock. Also, the artist seems to have intimate knowledge of Superman and his world. Jon would be a suspect, but it would be odd that there's no mention of "Dad," just Superman.

Let's hope it's not Superboy Prime!
    Contrary to popular belief, some of us hope that it is...

Either way, I'm really looking forward to this regardless...
    #MagnetoWasRight

BANNED

Is a 5th dimension IMP like Mxyzptlk as powerful or more powerful than Manhattan?

Remember how GOG used to go around the multiverse killing supermen,I think Darkseid did that also.maybe Oz is also going around finding supermen when they are young,1st to save them,then to train them.maybe that's who escaped

BANNED

Just to amp.up anybody's excitement for the superman AFTER reborn,here is a new drawing from Gary Frank I found.enjoy

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

In May, WW Annual #1 (re)tells the first meeting between Wonder Woman, Superman and Batman set 10 years ago during Diana's "Year One". On the cover, Batman has his New 52 costume while Superman... no.

WONDER WOMAN ANNUAL #1
    Written by GREG RUCKA and others—Art by NICOLA SCOTT, LIAM SHARP and others—Cover by NICOLA SCOTT
    The world of the Amazing Amazon expands in a collection of short stories that take Wonder Woman around the globe! In the days after “Year One,” Diana comes face-to-face with Superman and Batman for the first time, as illustrated by “Year One” artist Nicola Scott…and years later, Liam Sharp brings you the story of how their friendship has evolved!

I guess Sacred Knight will finally find out if Rucka still has his "Batman fetish".

Astonishing Member

Well Rucka is more of a Batman guy than a Superman guy, that's just a fact. Some people just don't gravitate towards the character.
    Rules are for lesser men, Charlie - Grand Pa Joe ~ Willy Wonka & Chocolate Factory

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Looks like his entire history is being retconned...again. So Nuperman is just being wiped from history altogether. What about his pre-Flashpoint history? Is that being wiped too? So Lois and Superman didn't come from another dimension? This is too convoluted even for DC. My guess is it's New 52 Superman who went insane and broke out. Flashes of his past life with no context. So when he meets Superdad again he'll be in some kind of feral mode.
    Assassinate Putin!