Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Why choose only between two poor substitutes when you have the superior first option?
    Attachment 45052
    Uh, yeah I agree that that was an awesome look for Conner in his first series, but...I mean, he's still just the same guy as jeans and T-shirt Conner.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    Somehow I can see that happening.
    Yeah and it scares me,because there is only.so many times they will.give him a chance,before they drop him.

We have.layes many a blueprint for.them on CBR,so.if they screw him up it will be DC,not Kon.

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    I know. it seems like a no brainer. The new 52 version had some good points like you mentioned and with Jon around carrying the Superboy name, it's not a bad idea to preserve those tricks and make him stand out more.
    Yeah I wouldn't drop those things I stated,they "complete" the total package Kon imo.

Why choose only between two poor substitutes when you have the superior first option?
    Attachment 45052
    Agree,at the very least start with him and sprinkle stuff from Geoff,Weissman,and lobdell on top.

He's no more redundant than Dick Grayson is despite having three other Robins after him. He'll just move on to a more mature role. His own man with ties to Superman but not his sidekick (granted unlike Robin he never was a true-to-form sidekick, but they did play with that "next in line" role like Dick).
    Exactly Kon has been ready for a graduation,and now.with Jon here,it's perfect time.for him.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dot View Post
    The real Kon-El.
    I.will not.disagree in the slightest with that,he is and always will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Calvinr View Post
    Yeah i agree, put Kon in the titans/teen titans, and leave Jon with superman, hoping for Conner to return too, imo, the more pre-flashpoint that comes back the better
    Titans needs a Rebirthed Linda danvers IMO
    YJ is where he should be,with his friends,being to old to be "kiddies",but to young to be adults.

Scion encapsulates everything about him,so that should be the name he uses.short and sweet and has a S in the front lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    Uh, yeah I agree that that was an awesome look for Conner in his first series, but...I mean, he's still just the same guy as jeans and T-shirt Conner.
    Not exactly,but that is neither here nor there,and I'll take who I can get

Extraordinary Member

Why just stop at Kon. Hell, why not bring back ALL these guys?

BANNED

Why just stop at Kon. Hell, why not bring back ALL these guys?

I am.so ready for that

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    Titans needs a Rebirthed Linda danvers IMO
    YJ is where he should be,with his friends,being to old to be "kiddies",but to young to be adults.

Scion encapsulates everything about him,so that should be the name he uses.short and sweet and has a S in the front lol
    Yeah would love to see a YJ book, but I want YJ to form organically though, like if impulse comes back too, we can have Bart, Tim, Conner, Cassie and pull say Aqualad from the TT. That would be a good starting point to launch a new YJ team imo. with a good creative team of course.

That would make me happy in so many ways! I'm also hoping that it is the the Kon-El that escaped. It was the first thing I said when I saw the panel.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Calvinr View Post
    Yeah would love to see a YJ book, but I want YJ to form organically though, like if impulse comes back too, we can have Bart, Tim, Conner, Cassie and pull say Aqualad from the TT. That would be a good starting point to launch a new YJ team imo. with a good creative team of course.
    The thing is if they dropped Bart from the sky in the present time,or Kon opened his eyes on a Cadmus pod we would know who and what is going on from the beginning.a lot of books start you off not giving you the info about the character right at the start.

I think ppl would b so happy.to see them again(the right way) that they wouldn't give a **** if it wasn't perfectly wrapped in a bow for them

BANNED

Maybe what Kon needs is a Reborn of his own

Techincally, yeah. He's supposed to be the same guy but Johns botched him so bad he was virtually unrecognizable. And the "costume" sucked. Basically I'm just a proponent of going back to a proper characterization, really.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Have Jon Kent as Kid Superman and Kon/Conner as Superboy.
    Pull List: Currently Empty

Jon already took the Superboy mantle. And New 52 Conner is basically an adult version of Jon anyway.

Extraordinary Member

Techincally, yeah. He's supposed to be the same guy but Johns botched him so bad he was virtually unrecognizable. And the "costume" sucked. Basically I'm just a proponent of going back to a proper characterization, really.
    I don't know. I really loved the jeans and T-shirt look and I thought it made him look unique. And I think we can all agree that it was leagues above the Tron wannabe costume that came with the New 52.

BANNED

I don't know. I really loved the jeans and T-shirt look and I thought it made him look unique. And I think we can all agree that it was leagues above the Tron wannabe costume that came with the New 52.

These r my favorite 3 looks for.kon,they vary,but they all need a black leather jacket with a sewn on yellow S on the back,and fingerless gloves

I'm fine with basic black if there's some sort of theme to it beyond just street clothes. Basically some detail to it that mades it look more than literally just a pair of jeans and Fruit of the Loom T-shirt. I'll always like the first costume best, but as long as it is a costume I'll roll with it.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El