Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Browncoat Alex View Post
    Honestly I feel like the Young Justice show is the best version of the character, so I'd be happy if they decided to pull from that characterization.
    No flight, trademark original power, personality, or anything remotely close or connected to Kesel/Grummett....
    Last edited by C-Dot; 02-14-2017 at 05:11 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1996 View Post

This genetic clone of Superman and Lex Luthor often bears the weight of the world on his burly shoulders. But over the years he's managed to carve his own legacy and win a large legion of fans
    I think at the start he is dealing with 2 big things
    1- he was created to be superman,but the world has a superman,so what is his purpose.
    2-he has to live.up to high standards,he was created to replace superman the most powerful hero EVER,so is he good enough would be in the back of his mind

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dot View Post
    No flight, trademark original power, personality, or anything remotely close or connected to Kesel/Grummett....
    That is so true,Geoff really wiped out a lot of what made Kon cool AF.weissman went totally off of Geoff's version,course with his own tweaks.the YJ TV show stories were a lil closer to the original SB and YJ comics then the blueprints they used for the characters though.