Default Weakest Person To Solo The Baker Family?

So now that RE7 has been out for awhile I've decided it's time to make this thread.
    Choose a character to take on Jack Baker, Marguerite Baker in mutated form, Chainsaw Action Mia and Eveline.
    I'm not including Lucas mostly because we haven't seen him fight yet. If he shows up in the DLC then he will be added in.

Have at it!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Since that other threads got me on another kick for it

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Since that other threads got me on another kick for it

Not the weakest but Guts would murder them from what I have seen.

Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar

The main problem is that Ethan required the necrotoxin serum to kill Jack and Eveline - otherwise I'd have suggested Frank Castle as better-armed, and physically superior enough that I could see him maneuvering with all four after him at once. He might be able to 10-count everything with enough dakka, though.

Without the necrotoxin/10-count? Iunno. Apparently there's a Ben 10 villain named Mycelium that has fungus control powers. That seems tailor-made for the job here, since every antagonist in RE7 is being sustained and powered by an infectious supermold.

Someone like Batman who has freezing stuff on them as standard equipment (he has capsules that deploy Mr. Freeze's compound over a grenade like area) that can freeze them. The two most dangerous as shown are the patriarch and matriarch since we don't know what the son does besides make traps, and anything but Jack's final form is small enough to be covered and frozen.

Well as Ethan was just a normal guy who handled the family fairly easily I think anyone would defeat them. Especially Jack's final form and Eveline, I am assuming that they are just replacing Ethan in the same story and will get the serums so just about anyone would win. My personal pick to destroy them would be Johnny Alpha a time bomb to each character and game over they are either stuck in place forever or die in space vacuum.

Ethan handled them because he got infected or something and a LOT of PIS. Taking Ethan's place, a normal guy dies after getting his hand cut off, unlike Ethan, who was nonplussed and could still wander around as normal while squirting blood out of his wrist.

Quote Originally Posted by abmccray View Post
    Ethan handled them because he got infected or something and a LOT of PIS. Taking Ethan's place, a normal guy dies after getting his hand cut off, unlike Ethan, who was nonplussed and could still wander around as normal while squirting blood out of his wrist.
    Well I would assume anyone who enters the house becomes infected, it is not like Ethan had much contact with anything by the time he lost the hand. But the game has a bunch of plot holes as it is, but just it seems all you need to do is get to get infected is enter into the house and go into the basement.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    Well I would assume anyone who enters the house becomes infected, it is not like Ethan had much contact with anything by the time he lost the hand. But the game has a bunch of plot holes as it is, but just it seems all you need to do is get to get infected is enter into the house and go into the basement.
    Moot point anyhow, this here's an arena match!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    I think he got infected somewhere around the dinner table, as they infected their "guests" by feeding them, according to the notes and he wasn't healed until right before that either. Not completely sure. But the handless thing was just his general personality since he seems to pretty much take everything in stride.

Quote Originally Posted by abmccray View Post
    I think he got infected somewhere around the dinner table, as they infected their "guests" by feeding them, according to the notes and he wasn't healed until right before that either. Not completely sure. But the handless thing was just his general personality since he seems to pretty much take everything in stride.
    He does handle anything thrown in front of him fairly well, a couple freak outs, but whatever has happened in his life must be crazy to be chopped up and beaten and remain fairly calm through it all.

Thread Ressurection. I know, I know, it's an old thread, but with the New DLC out, I thought it would be appropriate given we have The Mutated Form of Lucas and Joe Badass Motherf*er Baker.

Lucas Boss Fight

Joe Baker
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator