Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    Do you know why it's getting so hard and frustrating to discuss ANYTHING on this forum? Because a lot of people here (especially Superman and Wonder Woman fans) act like their personal opinions are indisputable and absolute truths. They can't even wrap their heads around the notion that not everybody share their opinions. And they don't care if DC overall continuity becomes a convoluted clusterfuck AGAIN and DC keeps selling comics to the same dwindling fanbase, as long as they get what they want, i.e. "Classic Superman" and "Perfect Wonder Woman".
    What makes you think the fans of "New 52 Superman" and "Non-Perfect Wonder Woman"* are any different? I see a lot of the same attitude coming from fans of those iterations, particularly in the Superman forum

*YMMV on how "perfect" pre-Flashpoint WW or her world were. It's a meme that doesn't have much basis in the actual content of the stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I can't say I'm too excited about seeing Batman and Superman in the annual. But god, that cover for #23... stunning!
    I do wish the annual was focused on other WW related things, yeah. Though I also hope to see Clark and Bruce interact with some of WW's cast, particularly Barbara. Interaction with them when she's actually written well would be great.

I don't think the first arc of Justice League is being thrown out. If I remember correctly the Darkseid invasion was used as a cataylist for Cyborg-and I think Vibe's origins.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    Do you know why it's getting so hard and frustrating to discuss ANYTHING on this forum? Because a lot of people here (especially Superman and Wonder Woman fans) act like their personal opinions are indisputable and absolute truths. They can't even wrap their heads around the notion that not everybody share their opinions. And they don't care if DC overall continuity becomes a convoluted clusterfuck AGAIN and DC keeps selling comics to the same dwindling fanbase, as long as they get what they want, i.e. "Classic Superman" and "Perfect Wonder Woman".
    frankly the only one here who can't seem to handle the differing opinions of others here is you.Someone disagrees with you- then make a counter-argument like a mature adult.
    Last edited by FishyZombie; 02-11-2017 at 06:03 PM.

Trinity Annual #1

Written by ROB WILLIAMS—Art and cover by GUILLEM MARCH

You don’t betray Ra’s al Ghul and legendary sorceress Circe and just walk away. That’s what Lex Luthor is about to learn the hard way. Now, he has to unite with his former Justice League teammates if he wants to stay alive. Meanwhile, the Trinity fear this ordeal will push Lex back to the dark side.
    On sale MAY 31 • 48 pg, FC, $4.99 US • RATED T

Trinity 9
    Written by FRANCIS MANAPUL—Art and cover by FRANCIS MANAPUL—Variant cover by BILL SIENKIEWICZ

“ALL ALONG THE WATCHTOWER” part one! The Trinity is trapped in the Justice League Watchtower, and there’s a traitor in their midst! No one is what they seem as our heroes fight back against their own home turf!

On sale MAY 17 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T