Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Iono who that is lol good or bad guy? But if grant is a important character its probaly him since they intentionally didnt let u know his name.
    Grant is one of the main characters of Castlevania 3 along with Sophia, Trevor and Alucard. He didn't make the cut in the show because Ellis found it nonsensical for a pirate to be in landlocked country. We have a sailor so I'm hoping it's him.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Grant is one of the main characters of Castlevania 3 along with Sophia, Trevor and Alucard. He didn't make the cut in the show because Ellis found it nonsensical for a pirate to be in landlocked country. We have a sailor so I'm hoping it's him.
    Yea if thats the case i think its him. They didnt leave his name out for no reason. I'm still on episode 3, been jumping back and and forth between binging all of Castlevania and Season 2 of Westworld(I was late af too both of them)

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    Poor Hector remains a slave? I wish they'd make him more of a fighter, bring back some of his badassery from Curse of Darkness.
    At some point, he has to break from all the abuse and manipulations and lash out against Carmilla and her ilk. The question then becomes when will he unleash his creations upon them.

I'm hoping for the pirate guy to be Grant. Ellis finally worked in a pirate into his story. Make him Grant, please.
    Not really a pirate, just a weirdo who gave Issac a ride.

Also, Grant isn't a pirate, he was a thief with morals, the reason he isn't on the series is that apparently he has a stupid name and looks like a pirate (at least that's how I heard it went down)...which makes no sense really when you think about it. I mean they put in St. Germain, and I am wondering if Death will make an appearance at any point in time.

Having watched the full season Issac is the only winner of the season 3. Everyone is worse for ware. Hector screwed himself royally.

Having watched the full season Issac is the only winner of season 3. Everyone is worse for wear. Hector screwed himself royally.
    Probably, though he may get the most out his revenge when the inevitable happens and he is freed, though who will feel his wrath first between Carmilla or Lenore is anyone guesses.

Personally I felt bad for Alucard, those two idiots really did a number on him and all because they felt he was screwing them over when he was being rather generous.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Probably, though he may get the most out his revenge when the inevitable happens and he is freed, though who will feel his wrath first between Carmilla or Lenore is anyone guesses.

Personally I felt bad for Alucard, those two idiots really did a number on him and all because they felt he was screwing them over when he was being rather generous.
    What pissed me off about the twins is they were aware of his loneliness which why he was helping them at all. They want to get all pissy over him not helping them in the way they want. The student doesn't make demands of the teacher. Alucard understands his father a little better now.

Mighty Member

What pissed me off about the twins is they were aware of his loneliness which why he was helping them at all. They want to get all pissy over him not helping them in the way they want. The student doesn't make demands of the teacher. Alucard understands his father a little better now.
    That's a really one sided view. No question they were restless and impatient. But they were so because the world bore them down, and degraded their ability to trust. They didn't see that Alucard was giving them everything he could, so much more than they deserved, as quickly as he could because they were incapable of believing that to be the case. A shitty, broken world creates shitty, broken people. Which is pretty much the theme of S3, best as I can tell. I definitely think we need "Dracula was Right!" t-shirts.

People suck. They lie and betray and they break other people so badly that they can't even see the good in other people. And sometimes people who seem good turn out to be the worst of the monsters. Nothing is black and white, everything is just blood and chaos. The heroes don't always win, God doesn't love you anymore and we're all going to die ugly. And our only hope of stopping it is Trevor Belmont, a drunk, and Sypha Belnades, a reckless adrenaline junky. Or the son of the greatest evil ever to walk the earth.

It's a bit bleak.

Just found out that new episodes are out last night. Watched 3 episodes so far. Man...I love this show.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Started watching season 3 and I'm digging it.

I'm hoping when they get around to DMC and Assassins Creed, they are equally as good.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 03-12-2020 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Started watching season 3 and I'm digging it.

I'm hoping when they get around to DMC and Assassins Creed, they are equally as good.
    I'd put etzio over Dante or any character from Castlevania. Not making the movie about him was they're first mistake. He was an insanely likable character. I knew about DMC had no idea they were doing AC
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 03-12-2020 at 10:50 PM.

Having watched the full season Issac is the only winner of the season 3. Everyone is worse for ware. Hector screwed himself royally.
    Which is ironic because with all those sex scenes, I was really hoping everyone would get screwed royally to completion. The only ones who were getting laid and actually finished were Trevor and Sypha.

....and apparently my hopes and dreams for this show differ from everyone else.

Ahem, back to the show, I found it interesting that Alucard and Trevor/Sypha essentially switched places, with the latter being the A-plot whereas Alucard was the star at the start of the show, but it makes sense. I also feel like this season was tighter and more coherent than the previous seasons.

The voice direction still needs help, though. There's still a lot of mumbling, and even the climax of the last episode had a lot of shouting that was still drowned out by the sound effects and music.

Still though, I thought this season was an improvement, and I really enjoyed last season.
    Last edited by Cyke; 03-12-2020 at 08:08 PM.

I enjoyed the season but I agree with some of the complaints people had.

This season is very interesting to me. I have no idea where this show is going, but I'm fully on board. This season, more than the previous two, made it seem more grown up and complicated. I think I really need to re-watch this season. Maybe I need to do a full run from episode 1 of season 1 until this point.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/